PDA

View Full Version : North

bigred360
03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Glad to see you posting over here as you bring a lot of knowledge about Lamar and you go about things very professional.

Again, glad to see a couple of your post here and hope there are many more to come.

NorthoftheBorder
03-01-2011, 03:55 PM
I come a view pretty regularly but haven't posted much. There should be many more folks but as you know in SE Texas High School football has been king so a lot of the folks who post about HS football also will venture over to the LU section. They probably go to SETXSports first for HS Football. Maybe in time this will change and this site will be hoppin.

FYI I finally started going to the WAC site on CFN but somebody already had NorthoftheBorder so I had to register as LamarProud.

coachacola
03-01-2011, 03:55 PM
I second that. Glad you're posting over here!

CardAmbassador
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
NorthoftheBorder wrote:

I come a view pretty regularly but haven't posted much. There should be many more folks but as you know in SE Texas High School football has been king so a lot of the folks who post about HS football also will venture over to the LU section. They probably go to SETXSports first for HS Football. Maybe in time this will change and this site will be hoppin.

FYI I finally started going to the WAC site on CFN but somebody already had NorthoftheBorder so I had to register as LamarProud.

Ah, so you're Lamarproud. I saw that user name and I was wondering who it could be.