PDA

View Full Version : Rosters for the Crawfish Bowl

bigred360
03-01-2011, 04:27 PM
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/lama/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2011SpringGameRosters.pdf

PNG1992
03-01-2011, 04:29 PM
thanks bud, I was about to post these. :)

lu cards
03-01-2011, 09:12 PM
a few observations on the spring game rosters.looks like all 6 of our fall recruits are on the roster along with several players not on the fall roster.83 kids playing in the crawfish bowl.anthony beard,christian louis and mario foster i know are hurt or still rehabbing.12 kids that were on the fall roster arent on one of the spring game rosters.michael allen(db),mike cander(ol),blake chavis(dl),brandon stewart(rb),cameron epple(ol),jacobson joseph(ol),ian kelso(ol),james laramore(te),blake peveto(lb),daryl roberts(db),tyler tokar(ol),john woods(ol).i know tyler tokar left the team because i remember hearing woodard say it.i think epple was hurt this fall but surprised blake chavis is not playing.dont know about the rest.looks like we could have 90 to 95 players this fall.

CardinalClaw
03-01-2011, 09:45 PM
I knew I didn't hear Blake Chavis's name called during the draft I wonder what's up with that.

lu cards
03-04-2011, 10:53 AM
i saw beard,louis ,woods,foster and joseph in jerseys.still no news on chavis,epple and the others?there was one guy on crutches but i didnt see the name.didnt epple start last year?

CardAmbassador
03-04-2011, 10:57 AM
lu cards wrote:

i saw beard,louis ,woods,foster and joseph in jerseys.still no news on chavis,epple and the others?there was one guy on crutches but i didnt see the name.didnt epple start last year?

Both Chavis' were at the game. Epple was on the Red team in a jersey with no pads. 4 or 5 people aren't returning at all from what I have heard, but they also weren't key players.

lu cards
03-04-2011, 12:04 PM
#10 billy chavis played was his brother in pads?

CardAmbassador
03-04-2011, 12:37 PM
lu cards wrote:

#10 billy chavis played was his brother in pads?

I honestly don't know them apart but I know one made a catch on the field last night and the other chavis was on the side lines making fun of his brother. So they are both definitely still here.