Tyrann "HoneyBadger" Mathieu to McNeese??

LamarKA1865

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's from New Orleans so I could see him at SELA. What kind of attitude will this guy have at a FCS school?

That's a good point. You'd think he might be a little more cavalier if he wasn't able to pull it together at a big school like LSU. I suspect a very short leash wherever he goes.

Guest papabear
I've heard it could be another failed drug test and there's a chance he cant play for any school next year. I think that's just speculation, but it could be a possibility.

I've heard it could be another failed drug test and there's a chance he cant play for any school next year. I think that's just speculation, but it could be a possibility.

I heard that too. His only two choices may either be going to a NAIA school or waiting a year and going to the NFL.

Guest papabear
One of his LSU teammates tweeted he's going to mcneese...so the drug test/ineligible thing was wrong. I hope Woodard right about improved special teams.

One of his LSU teammates tweeted he's going to mcneese...so the drug test/ineligible thing was wrong. I hope Woodard right about improved special teams.

Looks like my hunch from earlier today could be right on. Lots of Mathieu to McNeese chatter hitting twitter lately.

Oklahoma State's Littlehead charged with assault:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/ncaa/08/09/oklahoma-state-littlehead.ap/index.html?sct=cf_t2_a13

If you miss out on Honey Badger....just sayin'.

Man I'm beginning to like you SFA fans too much...

i find it hilarious that two "rivals" find the need to team up to harass Lamar fans. maybe SFA should jump all over this guy and pair him up with Collin Garrett. they could both compare rap sheets.

Garretts rap sheet was -- get this -- smoking in a "non smoking" area, then he panicked and ran when the cops were called. Seriously. A big bunch of nothing.

Anyhow, the guy I linked to was another OSU off cast. Since Lamar has 3 or 4 ex OSU Cowboys, wouldn't it be reasonable if this guy joined them?

Garretts rap sheet was -- get this -- smoking in a "non smoking" area, then he panicked and ran when the cops were called. Seriously. A big bunch of nothing.

Anyhow, the guy I linked to was another OSU off cast. Since Lamar has 3 or 4 ex OSU Cowboys, wouldn't it be reasonable if this guy joined them?

You don't really believe that do you? You think KU would get rid of any young talented player from last years terrible defense for smoking in a non-smoking area?

Fred Davis is from Kansas, a KU grad and still a huge KU fan so we'll get his take on Garretts arrest but for now here's a reminder of what the media reported:

LINK: http://www2.kusports.com/news/2012/apr/23/two-ku-football-players-face-charges-after-weekend/

You don't really believe that do you? You think KU would get rid of any young talented player from last years terrible defense for smoking in a non-smoking area?

Fred Davis is from Kansas, a KU grad and still a huge KU fan so we'll get his take on Garretts arrest but for now here's a reminder of what the media reported:

LINK: http://www2.kusports.com/news/2012/apr/23/two-ku-football-players-face-charges-after-weekend/

Well, it is a SFA Fan. How anyone from SFA can knock Lamar for taking transfers that have been in trouble with the law is beyond me. :o

Guest boomer
@JonStyf @TM7_Era From the info I got from multiple inside sources, Coach V did talk to the Honey Badger, and is coming to McNeese. -- Corey Huckabay (@CoreyHuck7)

And the ensuing panic and run from the cops and altercation, yes, apparently so. Thats what the link indicates. Really a whole bunch of nothing, IMO.

Besides, its not like SFA brought in 3-4 off casts.