PDA

View Full Version : Gilliam gives Cardinals offensive line anchor

BigRed2010
08-22-2012, 11:03 PM
http://panews.com/sports/x543540595/LU-football-Gilliam-gives-Cardinals-offensive-line-anchor

BEAUMONT

KABrother88
08-23-2012, 05:18 AM
http://panews.com/sports/x543540595/LU-football-Gilliam-gives-Cardinals-offensive-line-anchor

BEAUMONT

Wow...all they do was copy and paste that article from the Lamar athletic website...kinda sad

Mr.KnowItAll
08-23-2012, 06:22 AM
The papers do that all the time. That's what the media relations department is there for. No crime here.

KABrother88
08-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Not sayin they broke the law...just saying that's pretty lame that they can't even use their own analysis...and lazy too

coachacola
08-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Not sayin they broke the law...just saying that's pretty lame that they can't even use their own analysis...and lazy too

Probably just lack of resources. Newspapers don't make much money these days.

CardAmbassador
08-23-2012, 11:26 PM

No the newspaper is encouraged to do this. Every paper in every city does this. Channel 4 6 and 12 do the same thing, it's the reason we have a media relations office.

KABrother88
08-24-2012, 05:26 AM

No the newspaper is encouraged to do this. Every paper in every city does this. Channel 4 6 and 12 do the same thing, it's the reason we have a media relations office.

Further proving that this country has gone to hell in a hand basket...people are getting encouraged to copy and paste someone else's words...and get paid for it...guess people don't take pride in their work anymore

BigNasty92
08-24-2012, 06:20 AM
I don't think it was that bad. I agree that it Its probably lack of resources. Even larger papers pull stories off of the AP newswire.

NorthoftheBorder
08-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Back on point, I am not enlightening anyone on the board that the difference between LU having a great season and a middle of the road season. I think we have improved in every position area but not sure about OL. Hoping Mcknight make a difference.