PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Report Card

BRI Staff
09-18-2012, 10:28 PM
LINK: http://bigredinsider.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=665&c atid=1

Thoughts?

BigNasty92
09-19-2012, 09:55 AM
D- for O-line is generous.

LUFAN
09-19-2012, 10:19 AM
I agree on our O-line... But my feeling is that they are decent for FCS level but no way the can even hold up against an FBS team.

geezer
09-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Not having watched much of the game my only comment is given the OL dismall performance did the Qb really play at a D+ rating or is his performance a result of the OL. Were the throws he was able to make catchable? Did he have any interceptions? Were any fumbles a result of his mistakes?

coachacola
09-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Not having watched much of the game my only comment is given the OL dismall performance did the Qb really play at a D+ rating or is his performance a result of the OL. Were the throws he was able to make catchable? Did he have any interceptions? Were any fumbles a result of his mistakes?

Looking at the stats, Moss went 11-20 for 83 yards with no TDs or INTs. He was also sacked 3 times and fumbled twice, losing 1 one of them, but that lost fumble led to a missed FG by Hawaii.

BigRedTrack
09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
I would give Moss a "B" based on no INT & 1 lost fumble. Do not see if anything he could really do differently that would have changed the outcome of the game.

TBonesLU
09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
I would give Moss a "B" based on no INT & 1 lost fumble. Do not see if anything he could really do differently that would have changed the outcome of the game.

I agree.

austin badbyrd
09-19-2012, 07:08 PM
I think it is important for the Cards to establish the run so Moss wont feel as much pressure. Since we couldn't get the running game going the Warrior D just pulled the ears back and came after Moss. Good rushing=better protection.

cardinal
09-20-2012, 04:00 PM

I agree.

I disagree. His stats were close to miserable. He panicked and scrambled much too soon. And he never looked downfield. Now that leads me to another post I am going to make about the wide receivers.

cardinal
09-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I have to say that I agree 100%...well...99%. I still haven't decided about the wide receivers. Maybe an "out" for Moss could be the wide receivers weren't getting open? I wish I could watch film of the whole field/team/play then it would be much easier to grade them. And sorry, but I'm still not blaming the O-line for him never throwing the ball down field. I may regret it because it could turn into picks but dang we need to do that at least 2 or 3 times a game if for nothing more than a little respect from the corners/safeties.

And I could be convinced that the D-line deserved a little better grade.

puddin tane
09-21-2012, 08:04 PM
y'all kill me...is this the feel good, everybody gets a trophy league...we got butt stomped...the only one deserving of a passing grade was the punter