PDA

View Full Version : You guys backed out vs South Dakota??

Mbooyazz
03-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Please dont get scared and back out of your butt whippin coming in College Station. I'm from Beaumont so ill be looking forward to the matchup.

bigred360
03-15-2011, 03:01 PM
With the money aTm is paying us I don't see that happening. Heck, we were trying to get TCU this year.

The reason for the back out with SD was to get another home game. The AD wanted 6 home games and I would think an Aggie would understand that as you all don't travel too much in your OOC schedule. ;)

LU4LIFE
03-15-2011, 03:12 PM
I think a lot of people are excited about this game so I wouldn't count on LU backing out of this one.

coachacola
03-15-2011, 03:18 PM
When I first saw this post I thought another South Dakota fan had posted here complaining it but it's good to see an Aggie excited about playing Lamar.

CardAmbassador
03-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Mbooyazz wrote:

Please dont get scared and back out of your butt whippin coming in College Station. I'm from Beaumont so ill be looking forward to the matchup.

Don't cry too much when LU embarrasses you. We might by FBS by then. :P

CardAmbassador
03-15-2011, 04:13 PM
coachacola wrote:

When I first saw this post I thought another South Dakota fan had posted here complaining it but it's good to see an Aggie excited about playing Lamar.

Thought this had something to do with a whinning South Dakota fan too.

Lamar would be playing TCU next year had we had enough scholarships. You can quote me on that because I heard it from Tidwell's mouth when I had dinner with him.