EAGLES @ REDSKINS Game Thread

Mike

Eagles offense looking like its everything thats been advertised so far. We'll see if any adjustments will be made to combat it by the Skins. I think the Skins are overrated so we won't know much after tonight.

Eagles 10

Redskins 7

9:00 1st

By the second half of the game, Tirico and Chucky will be talking about how well RGIII is playing as the game goes on.

Chucky has a man crush on Chip that surpasses even RG3. Not to mention RG3 has to give them something to talk about. Coming of major knee surgery and having exactly zero snaps in the preseason I doubt he plays well.

Guest NickKBTV
Would like to see the Eagles win and Garcon have 100 yards and a TD! (only because he's on my fantasy team) Very impressed with this up tempo Eagles offense so far

Can both lose? :)

Two of my three least favorite NFC teams. #3 is the Giants and they went down last night.

(Arizona Cardinals are still up there, but not as bad since they moved out of the division.)

I'm with ya but I already cant stand the Skins and currently have RG3 overload.....

Eagles need another trigger man for Chip's offense. Vick is too slow in making a decision. Also, he doesn't seem to be very fast anymore.

Vick playing decent early on...and take away that bonehead play earlier and their BLOWING OUT the Skins. Can Shanahan make any adjustments? Does he have the personnel even if he tries to make changes to combat the offense??

REALLY early NFC East Race projection:

(1) Philly

(2) Dallas

(3) Giants

(4) Deadskins

Dallas matches up better defensively against the Eagles but Kiff couldn't defend Chips spread while at USC. It'll be interesting to watch.

Thoughts??

Redskins offense looks completely lost right now. Defense is even worse. Besides that fluke TD, they look awful

anyone that wasnt scared to admit it knew it would be a tall order for RG3 to come out and play well today after his injury. I am interested to see if Washington can try to adjust to the Eagles offense in the 2nd half and how Philly reacts.