PDA

View Full Version : OU - Texas

eagle eye
10-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Wow, what a shocker in Dallas! After a made 50 yard field goal Texas in LEADING OU 20-3! No typo here, 20-3 with a little over 3 minutes left in the 1st half. Roy Finch took the ensuing kickoff back to the Texas 27 almost breaking it all the way for the TD. With 1:06 left in the half OU score their first TD of the game to make it 20-10 Texas. The striking thing is how well Texas is running the ball against the Sooners.

Texas is driving for a score with 13 seconds left at the OU 32 Texas runs for 6 yards and will attempt a field goal with 3 seconds left. It's awesome that Texas didn't just kneel on the ball and let the half run out. Texas fans have to be really happy. 43 yard attempt is good and Texas goes into the half leading 23-10. Not bad for a 14 point underdog.

LUSportsFan
10-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Good game. Texas looks like a completely different team than the one that played at BYU. OU looks different, in a bad way, than I have seen. Some of that may be due to Texas's play today.

Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk 2

eagle eye
10-13-2013, 07:34 AM
For all you "fire Mack" Texas fans you better get used to seeing Brown around Austin for a while. Mack saved his job big time with the win over the Sooners. Honestly, the new D-coordinator had that defense playing pretty doggone well. I'm no UT fan but it's been a while since Texas D looked like they knew what they were doing.