PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Nation Week 14

eagle eye
12-05-2013, 09:52 AM
It's getting down to the nitty-gritty in fantasy football circles. If your league isn't starting its playoffs this week then it should begin next week. Either way, I'm sure you don't need advice for your roster. I will tell you that I am in two leagues this year and I made my league's playoffs. (I am commissioner of this league) I the other league I missed the playoffs on a tie breaker. It's a 12 team league and six teams make the playoffs and 5 teams were tied for the final spot and so I just did miss the tournament. Needless to say both leagues have been very competitive and the regular season has been a blast. Now, it's on. The best lineup possible. Look for the most consistency and peruse the matchups like Sherlock Holmes on the trail of Moriarity to determine the best lineup to get to the next round. One and done. There is no tomorrow if you lose. If anyone does want some advice be looking here. Either Boomer or I can give you something to hang your hat on. Good luck and see you in the finals!