PDA

View Full Version : Private Message function now enabled

Mike
03-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Just click on the persons profile you'd like to PM and on the bottom left corner you'll see the PM button to send them a message. You can also see the Private Message tab on the bottom left of your profile or on the top right in your sign in box where it says "Private Messages" to see if you've received a PM.

Theres also more features on your profile to utilize, like facebook, skype, twitter, and many more to use. Check them all out and remember that if something isnt working properly to let me know cause we are still in the process of fine tuning everything.

Thanks Again,

Mike

CardAmbassador
03-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Just click on the persons profile you'd like to PM and on the bottom left corner you'll see the PM button to send them a message. You can also see the Private Message tab on the bottom left of your profile or on the top right in your sign in box where it says "Private Messages" to see if you've received a PM.

Theres also more features on your profile to utilize, like facebook, skype, twitter, and many more to use. Check them all out and remember that if something isnt working properly to let me know cause we are still in the process of fine tuning everything.

Thanks Again,

Mike

Good job so far, did you see my note about the forum time not being Central Standard?

Mike
03-25-2011, 05:23 PM
just noticed. Im looking at that right now.

Mike
03-25-2011, 05:25 PM
test