PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M at South Carolina

Mike
08-28-2014, 06:36 PM
Aggies haven't missed a beat without Manziel and lead USC 38-21. Cocks haven't been able to stop the Aggie offense all night.

LU17
08-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Wow, A&M looks very impressive...South Carolina looks very over rated

Big T
08-28-2014, 07:52 PM
I don't think USC was over rated at all. I think that A&M were just that good tonight. Their secondary looked very suspect though so I think Lamar may be able to exploit them there next Saturday, but it's going to be a long day I am afraid. A&M looked phenomenal.

eagle eye
08-28-2014, 08:44 PM
Kenny Football threw for 511 yards on a fairly decent South Carolina football team. How did A&M look? Priceless! A&M also broke Carolina's 18 game home winning streak. I'll bet the ole ball coach (Steve Spurrier) is about a crap a goose. This is also another example of how useless preseason rankings are. USC was ranked #9 and A&M #21. Ooops! In his first start Kenny Hill broke Johnny Bench's (Manziel's) single game passing mark. Tra Carson looked good at RB and WR Malcome Kennedy stepped in to show that the departure of Mike Evans to the NFL doesn't mean disaster. How far will TAMU jump in the polls this week? Maybe not so much. The pundits may want to see just how good A&M is and maybe see if South Carolina is that bad. I'll bet A&M will be a top 15 team by Monday evening. Up next, Lamar.

Mike
08-28-2014, 09:51 PM
USCe wasnt able to put any pressure on Hill, it put pressure on their CB who were abused and the entire defense was gassed and looked out of shape very early in the game. The tempo killed them from the opening drive. All those highly regarded SEC defenses have struggled versus the new up tempo offenses so far. Only LSU has been able to handle Sumlin and the Aggies so far.

On a side note, Kenny HILL deserves to be Kenny HILL and not be compared to the 2nd string QB in Cleveland that used to play for aTm. The Kenny Football stuff just sounds silly.

NorthoftheBorder
08-29-2014, 06:46 AM
If your an aggie fan, then this looks like an awesome thing, but this is the first game. Who knows really how good either team is yet? That said, it will be a long day on the 6th for our beloved LU Cardinals!!

\m/
08-29-2014, 07:15 AM
I wonder if the GM of the Cleveland Browns would consider a do-over?? That little guy they drafted at 22 sure looks like he may have benefited more from Sumlin than the other way around. Hell the Aggie faithful are already given Kenny the Thrill Hill his moniker after one game. LOL

eagle eye
08-30-2014, 10:15 AM
USCe wasnt able to put any pressure on Hill, it put pressure on their CB who were abused and the entire defense was gassed and looked out of shape very early in the game. The tempo killed them from the opening drive. All those highly regarded SEC defenses have struggled versus the new up tempo offenses so far. Only LSU has been able to handle Sumlin and the Aggies so far.

On a side note, Kenny HILL deserves to be Kenny HILL and not be compared to the 2nd string QB in Cleveland that used to play for aTm. The Kenny Football stuff just sounds silly.

Lighten up Mikey, I was just being glib. I heard the reference of Kenny Hill as Kenny Football on 97.5 and I thought it was kind of funny. If you remember my post I referred to Johnny Manziel as "Johnny Bench" both as a reference to his current status on the Cleveland Browns and because I heard it on Mike and Mike earlier in the week when Brian Hoyer was named the starter Week 1 and I thought THAT was funny. Not fall on the floor with tears in your eyes funny but I laughed when I heard both on the radio. I was certainly not trying to hang a new name on Kenny HILL although you've found a new way to spell it! All caps, you trying to make a point?