BRSN::CHALK TALK

coastalman

I really enjoy these posts Coastalman. Very interesting and informative. I am familiar with the triple option, and it is an offense that can even up the playing field against superior talent. This offense is all about ball control and keeping the other offense off the field.

A real big adantage we will have is the nose guard position. Well, this goes for each position, but against this offense if you have a nose guard that can blow the middle up then we have a big advantage... One of their primary plays to set the tone will be fullback dive up the middle for those not familiar with this offense. I dont think that they will have an answer for Tebo and company though. Should be fun to watch.

I really enjoy these posts Coastalman. Very interesting and informative. I am familiar with the triple option, and it is an offense that can even up the playing field against superior talent. This offense is all about ball control and keeping the other offense off the field.

A real big adantage we will have is the nose guard position. Well, this goes for each position, but against this offense if you have a nose guard that can blow the middle up then we have a big advantage... One of their primary plays to set the tone will be fullback dive up the middle for those not familiar with this offense. I dont think that they will have an answer for Tebo and company though. Should be fun to watch.

I'm suppost to be a guest on some these Chalk Talks but couldn't make it up there tonight.

I agree, thanks for posting CM.