PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick hello

cardambassador
12-19-2014, 10:17 PM
Wow,

This place has changed a lot, I have been really busy over the past year and not around very much. Today is the first day of a long overdue extended vacation and I wanted to check in here and see how things looked.

Glad to see this place is still here and that Card fans have a place of their own to post. That was all I ever wanted. Go Cards!

geezer
12-20-2014, 07:32 AM
Good to hear from you CA, are you in town or just slowed down enough to look around?

KABrother88
12-20-2014, 09:56 AM
Welcome back CA...don't be a stranger

NorthoftheBorder
12-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Wow,

This place has changed a lot, I have been really busy over the past year and not around very much. Today is the first day of a long overdue extended vacation and I wanted to check in here and see how things looked.

Glad to see this place is still here and that Card fans have a place of their own to post. That was all I ever wanted. Go Cards!

You are missed greatly!! Carve out some time to join the fray and make some posts!!

cardambassador
12-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Both, I flew in Saturday and am spending the week in Texas. I've also been pretty busy at work, we're expanding a lot and I've taken on a lot of responsibility there. It's good to have some time off to recoup.

I definitely need to come around a bit more. I was really excited that we beat McNeese but didn't even get to check in to see the excitement.