PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which SLC game are you most looking forward to and why?

CardAmbassador
08-12-2011, 12:03 AM
This poll is on the front page but I also wanted to give people something to talk about here.

What SLC game are you looking forward to most? Tell us why.

Big T
08-12-2011, 12:08 AM
McNeese duh lol. It's just going to be absolutly crazy. I also think that if Lamar beats Mcneese it could mean a top two finish in the SLC for the Cards.

bigred360
08-12-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm not a tradional Lamar fan as I don't hate McNeese. There are a couple other schools I dislike more. With SFA being the most disliked for me.

CardAmbassador
08-12-2011, 12:24 AM
This was actually tough for me, I really dislike how much flak we take from SHSU fans so I was tempted to put that game but then I had to think. The best game of the year last year was the McNeese game, The fans on both sides were in to the game and you could feel that a rivalry was reborn instantly.

Plus I'm not going to the SHSU game but I will certainly be at the McNeese game, so there is really no contest.

I do like my nick name for SFA the most though. B) B)

LU4LIFE
08-12-2011, 12:30 AM
I picked the McNeese game because I'm with Big T I think that game day atmosphere is going to be crazy. BR360 I'm with you I don't hate McNeese either, I do hate SHSU with a Passion tho.

bigredfan2
08-12-2011, 03:29 AM
I picked McNeese for all the usual reasons, I hate to lose to McNeese.

I don't like the way SFA ran the score up last year and I'd like to see some revenge this year.

I also would like to quieten down the SHSU flak and get some respect from them too.

CardinalClaw
08-12-2011, 03:58 AM
As much fun both the SHSU an SFA games are going to be I think the McNeese game will be the best. The reason I picked the McNeese game is for the same reason some of you did, because I think the McNeese game will draw the biggest crowd of the season, and if Lamar is playing for anything come this game it is only going to add to the atmosphere of the game.

PurpleOut
08-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Lubber Cracks? lol

BigRed98
08-23-2011, 11:44 PM
McNeese because it will be the most intense of the games. Should have the mosy attendance of any game this year and the fans will be in a frenzy. It will be an experience.

lu cards
08-24-2011, 12:56 AM
this year its sfa most other years my pick would be mcneese.the 71-3 game still pisses me off.i think sfa could have called the dogs off but theres no doubt our team gave up.

Bearkat 41
08-27-2011, 02:14 AM
I picked the SHSU game. I will be at that game for my first LU football game. I think my schedule will allow me to go to a few Bearkat games this year and the LU game is on my list of desired games to attend.