PDA

View Full Version : new lu gear

lu cards
08-15-2011, 03:06 AM
http://www.gppgolf.com/link.cfm/id/171

lu cards
08-15-2011, 03:12 AM
i remember 3 years ago when the only place you could get lu gear was cotton cargo and that was only at basketball and baseball games.now you can buy lu gear at target,heb,excel,cotton cargo,academy,lamar online store,games people play,lamar bookstores.we even have a lu tailgate store(just bought a lamar trash can).how the times have changed.

CardAmbassador
08-15-2011, 11:32 AM
What's the LU tailgate store? Is it American Air?

I have a really useful piece of Lamar merchandise that I received at Christmas. It's a cylindrical basket with a spring running inside the wall so you can push down on the top of the basket and it collapses for easy transport. It's made out of nylon and it's supposed to be used as a drink cooler.

I don't know if my explanation made since but it's pretty neat, I don't know where my parents got it but it's pretty useful.

LAZEEK
08-22-2011, 02:00 AM
Beaumont CC sells LU hats and golf shirts!!!

bigredfan2
08-22-2011, 02:45 AM
It is great to have so many options for Lamar gear.

A few years ago I came across a Louisville cap that has fooled many as it looks like a Lamar cap except it has only a L on the Cardinal's chest without the U.

DJLocal
08-22-2011, 03:54 AM
Academy was selling a Louisville game day dress as Lamar when I went last week!!!

LU1991
08-22-2011, 08:54 PM
I like the avator, DJLOCAL.

We have been looking for the "perfect" shirt but haven't found it yet. I believe Cotton Cargo will have their new stuff out at the end of this week.
Academy was selling a Louisville game day dress as Lamar when I went last week!!!

CardAmbassador
08-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Anyone have a LU hat they would recommend? All mine are of the older variety, I would like to get a new hat when I'm in town for the game.

DJLocal, that is a nice avatar!

LU4LIFE
08-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Anyone have a LU hat they would recommend? All mine are of the older variety, I would like to get a new hat when I'm in town for the game.

DJLocal, that is a nice avatar!

Lids in the mall has some nice hats.

ChristaLou
08-24-2011, 02:05 AM
I work at Gaudie & Co. in Beaumont off Phelan and we have TONS of really cute Lamar shirts and dresses for women! We also have lots of other little Lamar items like for tailgating and what not! A few weeks ago I went to HEB Plus in Beaumont and they had a ton of Lamar football t-shirts for only $8! :)

CardAmbassador
08-24-2011, 02:10 AM
I work at Gaudie & Co. in Beaumont off Phelan and we have TONS of really cute Lamar shirts and dresses for women! We also have lots of other little Lamar items like for tailgating and what not! A few weeks ago I went to HEB Plus in Beaumont and they had a ton of Lamar football t-shirts for only $8! :)

Thanks Christa,

There are actually quite a few women that read here so they will definitely check you guys out. And I'm sure most of the men here will tell their wives. Thanks for posting!

DJLocal
08-24-2011, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the avatar love. We need to get more LU flags flying in businesses and such.

Lamar Pride
08-24-2011, 11:21 AM
I got my new LU Flag at American Air last week. She'll be flying above my Houston Texan's flag for Week #1. Kampus Korner has a lot of great hats.