PDA

View Full Version : Sports Talk moving to Fridays - Correspondents Welcome

Davis
08-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Good Afternoon BRI Nation, Fred Davis here, and considering football season has officially arrived, Sports Talk with Fred Davis is moving to Friday nights at 6 pm on KSET 1300 or www.mykset.com - starting TONIGHT!!! So, we're looking for correspondents who are going to the games or at the games to call in and give us quick, concise breakdowns... Hell, talk a little trash if you want, we don't care, just keep it clean... This is to give folks on the way to the game a chance to listen and either chime in themselves or get an idea of what's going down - in case they don't know already.

Also, I'll be at the Lamar scrimmage tomorrow and I'll have another breakdown on what will be the last scrimmage of the practice season... and I'll get with Mike and see if we can't get some post scrimmage audio up as well...

Finally, we're excited to announce that the fantasy guys from BRI will be competing against the pound-for-pound, undisputed Fantasyweight champion of the world - Mitch Hardt from our show, and we're going to see who is the real Fantasy King of SE Texas... More to follow...

Thanks again for listening, Big Shout Out as Always to Mike, Thomas and everybody at BRI for the great job they do... Look forward to everybody tuning in tonight, let's get those calls in - 898-4400 - and stay tuned tomorrow for another Scrimmage Breakdown...!!!

CardAmbassador
08-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Good Afternoon BRI Nation, Fred Davis here, and considering football season has officially arrived, Sports Talk with Fred Davis is moving to Friday nights at 6 pm on KSET 1300 or www.mykset.com - starting TONIGHT!!! So, we're looking for correspondents who are going to the games or at the games to call in and give us quick, concise breakdowns... Hell, talk a little trash if you want, we don't care, just keep it clean... This is to give folks on the way to the game a chance to listen and either chime in themselves or get an idea of what's going down - in case they don't know already.

Also, I'll be at the Lamar scrimmage tomorrow and I'll have another breakdown on what will be the last scrimmage of the practice season... and I'll get with Mike and see if we can't get some post scrimmage audio up as well...

Finally, we're excited to announce that the fantasy guys from BRI will be competing against the pound-for-pound, undisputed Fantasyweight champion of the world - Mitch Hardt from our show, and we're going to see who is the real Fantasy King of SE Texas... More to follow...

Thanks again for listening, Big Shout Out as Always to Mike, Thomas and everybody at BRI for the great job they do... Look forward to everybody tuning in tonight, let's get those calls in - 898-4400 - and stay tuned tomorrow for another Scrimmage Breakdown...!!!

Thanks for the heads up Fred. Hopefully people will call in and help you out. I'm looking forward to what you guys produce for tomorrows scrimmage as I can't wait to see who is named the starting QB!!

I'll be sure to tune in at 6 pm.

Are your shows archived somewhere?

boomer
08-26-2011, 09:28 PM
Friend of the flock Fred Davis is talking to me tonight at his new time on KSET 1300am. Hey check it out on the drive home or on the way to the high school games.

Davis
08-26-2011, 09:41 PM
We think we know who's getting the nod already... We'll talk about that tonight on the show

CardAmbassador
08-27-2011, 05:23 AM
Did anyone catch the show with Fred? I thought I was going to be able to listen in the Car since it was AM radio but KSET doesn't come in out in College Station.

I would really like to hear about what Woodard said and what the thoughts were about the QB battle.

AggiesAreWe
08-27-2011, 05:47 AM
I really enjoyed being a guest on the show tonight. Was some really good high school football talk.

Thanks again Fred and looking forward to next week.

boomer
08-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Thanks again for having me Fred! I spoke with about fifteen guys last night that are ready to do any kind of challenge we come up with. I know this is going to be a great time this year. The Nation can't wait.