PDA

View Full Version : Coach Woodard Radio Show

CardinalClaw
09-05-2011, 02:47 PM
The Woodard show is today at 7pm on KLVI 560am if you have a question an would like to ask coach here is the number 409-896-5584 or you can go to Cafe DelRio an ask it live on the air.

http://www.klvi.com/main.html

bigred360
09-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Just started on KLVI 560AM.

CardAmbassador
09-05-2011, 11:16 PM
I hope the people that are concerned about the team and Woodard's decisions on this site call in and ask some questions. This is their chance to let their opinion be known.

CardAmbassador
09-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Amen Coach Woodard, we don't need to be putting one QB down just to promote another. It's OK to talk about strength's and weaknesses.

CardAmbassador
09-06-2011, 12:10 AM
I'm confused about RW statements on scheduling, he said that it wasn't his idea to cancel on South Dakota but the "Powers that be." But then he said that it's hard to set up home and home series with people when you cancel games, I agree with that. I figured they did it because they wanted more money.

I'm very interested to see how scheduling works out next year because I'm afraid it might be pretty tough to get any good opponents at home since we aren't opening any home and home series this year.

bigred360
09-06-2011, 12:23 AM
People in the AD told him with all the success and excitement it made more financial sense to schedule another home game. He did say what CA stated about home and home series but I can't tell you what he meant other than doing it in future schedules.

He did say they received a lot of flack about canceling the game with South Dakota.