Northwestern State Basketball Rematch

geezer

Both Ladies and Men lost last Saturday at NSU, with the ladies falling by two points and the men by fifteen. A win by the ladies will get them fourth place alone and for the men a win will probably get them to 8th place and the last spot for the tournament at this point in the season. Granted both will need to continue to win in order to assure the best seeding possible. Ladies tip off at 3 PM followed by the men at 6.

Lamar men fall by four. Had to be gone for the second half, but from the stats Calmese never got going from a scoring standpoint. Pryor and Thirdkill had good nights offensively. It is still a loss, but maybe this team can still win a few more games if they can just stay healthy.

Can someone please tell Lamar they need to get rid of Dan Gresham as a tv analyst. He is terrible, he makes so many errors calling the game.

we need more Dave. And get rid of Harold mann

was watching this video on hofferth, they have some pretty good clips of him playing in the background

https://www.12newsnow.com/video/news/local/dave-hofferth-retires-after-40-years-of-setx-sportcasting/502-2846231

Thanks for the link to the Dave story. I too enjoyed his play by play and commentary. I also remember he did radio for the Astros for a few years a long time ago now. I hope southeast Texas knows how lucky they were to have someone of his caliber doing the sports and broadcasting events,

I miss the days of Al and Dave calling the games in the 80s.

i dont miss Al. He liked himself too much. Daves only bad job was with the Astros. It wasnt real good. Either Dave or someone who sounds like him does the announcing at softball games.

was bo brown ever with hofferth? He wasnt terrible. Harold mann gives me a headache

i dont miss Al. He liked himself too much. Daves only bad job was with the Astros. It wasnt real good. Either Dave or someone who sounds like him does the announcing at softball games.

was bo brown ever with hofferth? He wasnt terrible. Harold mann gives me a headache

I don

I think Mann is acceptable. But Bob Theuman on the PA for the MBB games is terrible. I know we are going to replace the PA system in the Montagne and in the football stadium in the next 6 months, but Bob is really hard to understand. The guy doing the WBB games is much better.