PDA

View Full Version : Spring football

LU17
04-03-2023, 05:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone has gone to a spring football practice. I got an email blast saying to email somebody named Diaz if I wanted to attend practice. I emailed him and in typical LU fashion, I got no response. I would be interested to hear thoughts on practice if anyone has gone by.

SportsGuy
04-03-2023, 08:38 PM
I was wondering if anyone has gone to a spring football practice. I got an email blast saying to email somebody named Diaz if I wanted to attend practice. I emailed him and in typical LU fashion, I got no response. I would be interested to hear thoughts on practice if anyone has gone by.

Follow up!!

coachacola
04-04-2023, 01:24 PM
According to the SETX Political Review, if the new coach doesn't turn things around and starting winning they will kill the football program again.

puddin tane
04-04-2023, 04:05 PM
According to the SETX Political Review, if the new coach doesn't turn things around and starting winning they will kill the football program again.

phillip klein. My dog is smarter and my cat spells better. All the shit he comes out with looks like it was written by a first grader.

if its in Beaumont, he hates it.

lamarfan360
04-05-2023, 09:43 AM
So, after putting in a new LED video/scoreboard ( twice as big as the current one) and a new sound system in Provost Umphrey this summer, the administration is going to cut the football program within two years?

I can not see that happening.