PDA

View Full Version : Bevil to start Saturday at South Alabama

coachacola
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Andre Bevil will start Saturday for the Lamar University football team.

But coach Ray Woodard declined to specify how other quarterbacks might rotate into the 4 p.m. game at South Alabama.
Link: http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/inthecards/2011/09/07/bevil-to-start-saturday-at-south-alabama/

CardAmbassador
09-08-2011, 05:36 PM
How many get the feeling that he is putting Bevil on a short leash and asking him to perform at the top of his game? I think if Bevil is forcing alot of balls on Saturday we will see another QB step in. But Bevil may be past that and play well, in that case he migh solidify his place as a starter.

I can't wait to see how this game turns out, those of you who are able to watch the game need to remember everything you can and then post it. Stinks that I could have watched this game on ESPN3.com but that is ruined now.

05BigRed
09-08-2011, 05:40 PM
How many get the feeling that he is putting Bevil on a short leash and asking him to perform at the top of his game? I think if Bevil is forcing alot of balls on Saturday we will see another QB step in. But Bevil may be past that and play well, in that case he migh solidify his place as a starter.

I can't wait to see how this game turns out, those of you who are able to watch the game need to remember everything you can and then post it. Stinks that I could have watched this game on ESPN3.com but that is ruined now.

is the game going to be aired anywhere? i thought espn3 and fox4 were both showing the game?

CardAmbassador
09-08-2011, 05:42 PM

is the game going to be aired anywhere? i thought espn3 and fox4 were both showing the game?

The ESPN3.com airing is dead, the game will still air on Fox 4 but out of town people like me can't watch it.

TBonesLU
09-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I would love to see Fox 4 air it on their website.

coachacola
09-08-2011, 06:08 PM
I would love to see Fox 4 air it on their website.

I was checking their website to see if they might be showing it there but I think we're just out of luck.