PDA

View Full Version : TE Chavis, maybe WR Jackson, will play Saturday

coachacola
09-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Chavis returns as another tight end, Kevin Davis, is lost for the season with a knee injury. Wooodard said Davis injured the knee against Texas College.
Link: http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/inthecards/2011/09/07/te-chavis-and-maybe-wr-jackson-will-play-saturday/

CardAmbassador
09-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Kevin Davis, is lost for the season with a knee injury.

I didn't know this, Sorry to hear that. I'm happy to say however that we do have some depth at TE and that I expect to see McVey and Jacob Hannah with alot more PT because of this.

bigred360
09-08-2011, 09:57 PM
CA, I think McVey can be a stud! He is strong that is for sure.

CardAmbassador
09-08-2011, 10:00 PM
CA, I think McVey can be a stud! He is strong that is for sure.

I do too. I think he was a good pick up, like you said he is strong, pound for pound he's probably already near the top of the team in strength.

I would like to see what P.J. Henderson is capable of though. I think he has potential but then why did he leave his last program?

coachacola
09-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Looks like we'll see a lot of Marcus Jackson Saturday. Here's a tweet from Chris Dabe tonight:

WR Marcus Jackson catches 3 straight passes and TD in 2-min drill. Looks healthy after ankle injury kept him out last week.

coachacola
09-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Kevin Davis, is lost for the season with a knee injury.

I didn't know this, Sorry to hear that. I'm happy to say however that we do have some depth at TE and that I expect to see McVey and Jacob Hannah with alot more PT because of this.

Looking at the depth chart for the game, Hanna and McVey are 1 and 2 on the depth chart. I'm a little surprised Chavis isn't on there but I guess he'll still play.