PDA

View Full Version : Online link to SportsTalk with Fred Davis

Davis
09-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Happy Thursday Cardinal Nation, Your Boy Fred Davis here and I wanted to give you a quick programming note for Friday's Show - We've got Nick Canizales coming on at 612 to preview the high school slate and then at 6:30 we're welcoming the Mobile Press-Register's Tommy Hicks to the show, he covers the USA football team... And then sometime after 6:40, two of the best fantasy minds in not just this area, but in fantasy period - Mitch Hardt - the Pound-for-Pound Fantasyweight Champion of the World and BRI's very own and Fantasy Nation's Boomer - (we're not sure what his last name is - and for IRS purposes, it's probably better we don't) will be taking your calls and breaking down matchups for this, the first NFL weekend of the season...

*Disclaimer - at least one joke will be made for all of you who drafted Peyton Manning in the third round or sooner. Yeah, he's done for the season.

Check us out - Sports Talk with Fred Davis, Friday Night, 6 pm on 1300 KSET or online at www.mykset.com - phone number - 409-898-4400 - and as always our Lamar coverage is brought to you in partnership with the Good Guys here at Bid Red Insider... Enjoy the game tonight - Ingram or Pierre Thomas? - and we look forward to talking to you tomorrow at 6!

Mike
09-08-2011, 11:03 PM
You guys need to check his show out tomorrow night starting at 6:00PM on 1300AM. Fred always provides great content which always includes Lamar coverage. Fred also does a lot of great things for our board so lets spread the word and show him some support. I've linked the link to listen online for all you out of towners.

LINK: Click here to listen to SportsTalk with Fred Davis on Friday Night from 6:00-7:00PM (www.mykset.com)

CardAmbassador
09-08-2011, 11:17 PM
I agree, Fred helps out alot, and I enjoy his show, it's entertainment and sports, what more can you ask for. Looking forward to the show down between Boomer and Mitch.

YOU CAN DO IT BOOMER!!

bigred360
09-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Look forward to hearing the show.

CardAmbassador
09-09-2011, 09:07 PM
**Don't Forget** Tune into Fred's show tonight at 6:00 p.m.

Mike
09-09-2011, 09:20 PM
If you're a sports fan, specifically a Lamar fan, and you have nothing going on, there's no reason not to give his show a shot. Its informative, fun and they always have good LU stuff.

He's had Coach Woodard, Brown and Johnson on the show within the last 3 weeks. He's had myself, Chris Dabe and this week the South Alabama beat writer from Mobile coming on to discuss LU vs USA.

Plus if you're headed to a local HS game tonight they'll discuss this weeks HS matchups. He's had setxsports Mike Sanchez on the show and has Nick Canizales from Fox on to talk about the high school games tonight.

They also talk Fantasy Sports each week for all you fantasy football players out there. Mitch and our very own Boomer have a pretty interesting Elimination Fantasy Football contest going on this entire season.

IMO it's the best local sportstalk radio show on the air. Fred and Mitch do an awesome job and the hour goes by really fast.

Here's the link to listen online again: SportsTalk with Fred Davis Online (http://clients.globaldatalink.net/kset/live.htm)

Davis
09-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the plug Mike... 30 minutes til the show, we're pumped, lots to talk about, like I said, some high school football with Nick from Channel 4, and we'll get his Lamar take too before he does his TV thing... And we've got Tommy Hicks from Mobile's Press-Register... And as usual, Mitch will crack jokes, I'll say something that might be construed as comical and Boomer will antagonize Mitch - so you know it's going to be good radio... 6 pm - 1300 KSET - or www.mykset.com - 409-898-4400 Talk to ya in a few...

Mike
09-09-2011, 09:53 PM
No problem Fred.

The show starts in 5 mins.

ONLINE LINK: SportsTalk with Fred Davis (http://clients.globaldatalink.net/kset/live.htm)

Mike
09-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Good show last night.

The beat writer for USA was fair and sounded like he thought it would be a good game. He did pick USA by three 30-27 but did say the Jags had to play better than they did last week or Lamar could win big.

Good interview Fred.