PDA

View Full Version : Rebroadcast USA game for out of town Cards?

TBonesLU
09-09-2011, 09:27 PM
So I had this idea without thinking twice to ask anyone, but the closer game time gets, the more upset I am about ESPN3 not being an option anymore.

Do any fans in SETX have webcams that could be used to give a live feed of the game for us out-of-towners? This could be done via skype or something. Please let us know.

----------------------------------------------------------
Someone should set up a webcam pointed at his television showing a live feed via skype or something...just saying.

MOD EDIT

Big T
09-09-2011, 09:28 PM
lol great idea. I'm not going to be able to watch it eather. :(

CardAmbassador
09-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Someone should set up a webcam pointed at his television showing a live feed via skype or something...just saying.

^^^ THIS!!

TBonesLU
09-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Anyone have a webcam that could do this service to the out-of-town Cardinals?

TBonesLU
09-09-2011, 09:33 PM
New topic...

TBonesLU
09-09-2011, 09:35 PM
So I had this idea without thinking twice to ask anyone, but the closer game time gets, the more upset I am about ESPN3 not being an option anymore.

Do any fans in SETX have webcams that could be used to give a live feed of the game for us out-of-towners? This could be done via skype or something. Please let us know.

LU1991
09-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Thats actually not a bad thought. We are 98 miles from Mobile and have passed several cars with LU stickers. Looking forward to tomorrow.

TBonesLU
09-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Thats actually not a bad thought. We are 98 miles from Mobile and have passed several cars with LU stickers. Looking forward to tomorrow.

LU1991, if you aren't hoarse tomorrow evening, you weren't loud enough! Make them respect LU in Alabama!

LU1991
09-09-2011, 10:32 PM
We will try our best to leave a lasting impression with the jags....hopefully with their first lost.

Go LU!!!

TBonesLU
09-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Anyone have anything on this?

CardAmbassador
09-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Someone with skype and a webcam could make quite a few Cardinals days alot brighter. :) :)

AggiesAreWe
09-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Looks as though Fox 4 is having some issues getting a live feed out of Mobil. They have yet to come on air, been running commercials for 10 minutes now. Did not have a pregame show that was scheduled to air at 3:30pm.

I can certainly relate to this mess after doing the KFDM live tv games the last two years. Hope they can get things worked out soon before too much of the game is played.

Mike
09-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Looks as though Fox 4 is having some issues getting a live feed out of Mobil. They have yet to come on air, been running commercials for 10 minutes now. Did not have a pregame show that was scheduled to air at 3:30pm.

I can certainly relate to this mess after doing the KFDM live tv games the last two years. Hope they can get things worked out soon before too much of the game is played.

Im sure the guys that got up around 5AM to drive to Mobile are happy about being on dead air right now.

AggiesAreWe
09-10-2011, 08:23 PM

Im sure the guys that got up around 5AM to drive to Mobile are happy about being on dead air right now.

I can imagine.

Fox 4 now running a scroll at the bottom explaining that they are having satelite issues.

DJLocal
09-10-2011, 10:21 PM
GAME IS UP!!!