PDA

View Full Version : what do we know about incarnate word

lu cards
09-13-2011, 01:38 AM
there d2 and play in the lone star conference.there 1-1 on the season and this is uiw first time to play a d1 ever.they look to be a better team than texas college but not by a whole lot.

CardAmbassador
09-13-2011, 01:43 AM
there d2 and play in the lone star conference.there 1-1 on the season and this is uiw first time to play a d1 ever.they look to be a better team than texas college but not by a whole lot.

The one thing I know for sure, LU better look like a pro football team against this school. We have to get confidence in moving the ball. The coaches goal hopefully should also be zero penalties not just for this game but for the rest of their tenure here. We cannot afford ~10 penalties a game, we're not that good.

Zero sacks, zero TO's, zero penalties, at least 75% passing and our backs need to average at least 6 yds per carry. Then I will feel good. Right now I feel like we're not prepared for conference.

p.s. I'll do a game thread and roster breakdown tomorrow, I've been busy with homework since Sunday.

Mike
09-13-2011, 01:43 AM

We'll have something detailed about Incarnate Word later in the week.

coachacola
09-13-2011, 02:21 AM
I see these games like the basketball games against non-D1 teams. A win should be a given, and anything less than a big blowout means the team will have trouble in conference play.