PDA

View Full Version : Five Key Questions after South Alabama

Mike
09-13-2011, 02:41 AM
Our contributing writer Fred Davis fills in with answers to our Five Key Questions this week.

LINK: Five Key Questions (http://bigredinsider.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=409&catid=1)

Thoughts?

bigred360
09-13-2011, 03:01 AM
Good read by Fred Davis and one thing I do agree with is the play calling especially 2nd and long.

cardinal
09-13-2011, 03:18 AM
Congratulations, I have never read SO many excuses for pathetic play in my life. And I love his you are just going along with the total disrespect for Prewitt. How long are you going to continue to make excuses for bevil. I thought last year would have given us out fill. Oh well, continue to kick prewitt to the curb and continue make excuses fir our losses. Also, u think it us comical to tal abouthow much talent we have and how our defensive lapses were caused by blown coverages. If those are both true then maybe we should be questioning if we have the right coaches.

lu cards
09-13-2011, 03:19 AM
i agree with everything that was said.looking forward to seeing lamar blow this team out.

Mike
09-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Good read by Fred Davis and one thing I do agree with is the play calling especially 2nd and long.

IMO the offensive play calling MUST improve.

LU1991
09-13-2011, 01:22 PM

IMO the offensive play calling MUST improve.

The offensive play calling didn't do anything to help the team. I'm not sure what Whitten was trying to do but it wasn't working.

Although it was very disappointing, we lost against a team with the second longest winning streak in NCAA history (19-0). You can't win that many games without being a good football team no matter who you are playing.