coastalman
09-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Here's a little bit of info...

Also, the game will be on ESPN3.com

http://www.lamarcardinals.com/allaccess/?media=264034

lv

geezer
09-14-2011, 09:20 PM
I really enjoy hearing the coaches comments but it is a little hard to follow without hearing the questions. At one point I wasn't sure if Coach was talking about USA game or upcoming IW.

coachacola
09-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Woodard said that the students are not turning out like last year for tickets. Could be a lot of empty seats in the student section.

LU4LIFE
09-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Woodard said that the students are not turning out like last year for tickets. Could be a lot of empty seats in the student section.

That's a shame to hear the students need to get out there and show their support for their schools team, and help get The Cage rockin.

Mike
09-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Woodard said that the students are not turning out like last year for tickets. Could be a lot of empty seats in the student section.'

When the SLC schedule hits I'd bet the students attendance goes up.

CardAmbassador
09-14-2011, 09:46 PM
I'll see if I can drum up some support for the Cards, I'm the admin for the freshmen facebook page.

Big T
09-14-2011, 10:57 PM
A lot of the students wait till the last min to get their tics. I myself am one lol. I have no doubt that the student section will be full come Saturday.

Vroo
09-16-2011, 12:59 AM
Coach Woodard and several of the players came to our class today to encourage students to get out to the game. It's a shame they need encouragement but at least the coach is trying to get the word out.

CardAmbassador
09-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Coach Woodard and several of the players came to our class today to encourage students to get out to the game. It's a shame they need encouragement but at least the coach is trying to get the word out.

I'm still hoping for a near sell out, I think many students wait until the last minute to get tickets. It's good that they are getting the word out though, which players came with him?