PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Bird - Tailgating

LU1991
09-15-2011, 01:13 PM
The weather should be good for tailgating. Looking forward to some great food and a game of washers. We still haven't decided what's on our menu. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I didn't realize how organized Lamars tailgating was until I went to the South Alabama game. That was a cluster.

LAZEEK
09-16-2011, 12:36 AM
The guys that I tailgate have it made. It was great last year and it got better when the business that is tailgating next to them said that they would provide the food this year for my guys. Ribs last week were UNREAL!!!!!

bigred360
09-16-2011, 12:41 AM
I'll be hitting the Cardinal Club tent as there will be some free food there. However, it won't be this week due to work related issues. :(

lu cards
09-16-2011, 02:23 AM
were having tacos and burritos.the weather should be ideal so im expecting a huge turn out.

CardinalClaw
09-16-2011, 03:09 AM
I'm hoping for a huge turn out but with the number of tickets still available an Woodard having to go into classes an tell the students to go get their ticket I have my doubt's.

LU1991
09-16-2011, 12:46 PM
I'm hoping for a huge turn out but with the number of tickets still available an Woodard having to go into classes an tell the students to go get their ticket I have my doubt's.

I'm betting we will see a lot of walk ups for tickets. It might not be a sell out but it should be a good showing.

We decide to go with the standard bbq links, boudain and hot dogs for this weekend. I might need to find LAZEEK's tailgating spot to taste those ribs.

CardAmbassador
09-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah I think people are underestimating how many walk ups we can get. The weather is going to be better than the TC game and look how many walk up tickets wen for that one, we almost sold out at 15.3k and the weather was terrible.