PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on LU 45 UIW 35

LUFAN
09-18-2011, 04:23 AM
1st Name Bevil QB. Quit shuffling Qb's. It seems to remove any rhythm that they are creating.
2nd WTF why cant we get penetration on a D2 offensive line?? We had 1 sack and the qb had all day to pass the ball.
3rd Secondary was weak all night.. The gave way to much cushion... We played weak with out any bit of aggression. Arm tackling and such.
4th Seems that Woodard is ROC 2.0 He is out of his league and so is the staff he has put together. Has tons of talent but does not seem to know how to use it. They better get this team under control or this season will SUCK!
That is all I am going to say now.

lu cards
09-18-2011, 04:33 AM
very disapointed in the cards tonight.big crowd,tailgate going off and the team treats us to this.our defense looked confused all night.woodard fired the coordinator so its on him.special teams sucked but i will say penalties were much improved.i agree we need to pick a qb and roll with it.whats weird is this same defense played well last year.i really thought the defense would carry us this year.im gonna sleep on this but im hoping we get everyone healthy and start plaing some ball.

coachacola
09-18-2011, 04:33 AM
1st Name Bevil QB. Quit shuffling Qb's. It seems to remove any rhythm that they are creating.
2nd WTF why cant we get penetration on a D2 offensive line?? We had 1 sack and the qb had all day to pass the ball.
3rd Secondary was weak all night.. The gave way to much cushion... We played weak with out any bit of aggression. Arm tackling and such.
4th Seems that Woodard is ROC 2.0 He is out of his league and so is the staff he has put together. They better get this team under control or this season will SUCK!
That is all I am going to say now.

Like Roc, he recruits a lot of good JUCO players but doesn't know how to coach them. I didn't mind seeing Jeremy Johnson playing a lot, the offense wasn't the problem. It was painfully obvious to everyone that defense and special teams are terrible!

bigredfan2
09-18-2011, 04:40 AM
I'm with you LUFAN, I was very disappointed with the way we played. We are still kicking the ball out of bounds, what is with that.
[size=4]Our tackling was nonexistent.
The fans around me were not impressed.