2013 Cardinals Football Recruits

BRI Staff

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cardinalrule

David Coleman@MDavidColeman Just heard that Nederland's Koby Couron and Beaumont Central's Robert Mitchell have committed to Lamar

Awesome!!

Guest Cardinalrule

mark my words.robert mitchell will start at qb for lamar.

Mark my words, Moss will be the starting qb. But it really doesn't matter because "1 yard and a cloud of dust" Ray Ray will run on every down.

This guy not very good he is skinny and slow

I have no problem with this kid and I wish him the best. I just wonder about our coaching staff when you let the Dunkin kid who was a preferred walk on and not costing a dime and was 6'1" 200lbs, 4.5 40 and ran the same offense we run in his high school walk out of here and transfer. They did not even use him at practice???? now they go out and sign the same type kid in a smaller version????

LB Richard Gipson from Tyler HS has committed to Lamar.

Richard Gipson @GipRich24 @TylerDan16 Lamar University

Damon Sayles@DamonSayles

#Cujo commits: F. Ross (#HailState), T. Bowser & G. Ward (#Coogs), D. Flowers (#SHSU), J. Liggins (#AxeEm), R. Gipson (#Lamar)

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/145271/richard-gipson

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/460802/athletics

Never said a player has to run a 4.3 or 4.4 I just said he was slow and not very big I watched this kid play against Teague in the 1st round of the playoffs he is taking up a scholorship spot when we could get someone who can help us win some games

aint gotta be tall or fast to hand off in this hi octane offense...you could do it sitting in a chair

same size as prewitt...sure coulda used him last year

could be another doug flutie, who knows