ATTN: New forum software coming soon, but not yet...

Mike

Out with the old and in with the new.....

With the donated time of one of our members we've installed new forum software for the site. We tried to keep the look the same but the controls will be a little different but shouldnt be that hard to get used to. All the forum history has been saved and converted over so noone is losing their post count. :)

With the new software comes better administrator features and a much better private message feature. We aren't expecting any bugs while testing it but if there are let me know and we'll get them fixed ASAP. this current forum will not be on the main menu anymore but I will keep it intact offline just in case we have some sort of problem with the new one that would require time to fix. This way I can easily turn this one back on to use temporarily if necessary.

Also, everyone should thank coachacola for the time and effort he put in this project! It couldnt have been done without him! We really have some great members on this site.

Guest bigredfan2
I cannot access the new forum, it says there is a user already with my name. Just letting you guys be aware of that.

What is the link to the 'New' forum? I have only the link to this forum. I thought this forum was to be changed and access would be the same.

Guest CardAmbassador
I cannot access the new forum, it says there is a user already with my name. Just letting you guys be aware of that.

What is the link to the 'New' forum? I have only the link to this forum. I thought this forum was to be changed and access would be the same.

At the top of this page note the navigation bar, it has links like 'home', 'message board' etc.

If you look closely there are two 'message board' links in the navigation bar, click on the second one and it will take you to the new forum.

At the top of this page note the navigation bar, it has links like 'home', 'message board' etc.

If you look closely there are two 'message board' links in the navigation bar, click on the second one and it will take you to the new forum.

That not true CardAmbassador.....the only reason youre able to see it is because your a moderator. Noone else is able to see that 2nd message board tab. Its set up like that so we can test it before it goes online for everyone. Coach is attempting to fix the small problem he ran across last night and HOPEFULLY we can put it online for everyone later today ot tomorrow.

Guest CardAmbassador

That not true CardAmbassador.....the only reason youre able to see it is because your a moderator. Noone else is able to see that 2nd message board tab. Its set up like that so we can test it before it goes online for everyone. Coach is attempting to fix the small problem he ran across last night and HOPEFULLY we can put it online for everyone later today ot tomorrow.

I see, I wan't aware of that.

Guest bigredfan2

That all makes sense, thanks.