Bus Trip To Lafayette

bignasty

Guest BigRed2010
I'll be on the bus with a couple of buddies of mine! I hope we have several more buses going. For the price, I don't see how you can beat it. $50 for a lunch, snacks, ticket, drinks and someone else driving. We should have a great time!

I just spoke with Peggy Frazier and here are the complete details about the bus trip. Only a few spots left. So, I wouldn't procrastinate...

· Seating is limited, 15 spots still available

· $50 per person paid by 8/24 includes travel, box lunch, snacks, drinks on the bus, game ticket & entrance to Lamar pregame tailgate.

· Bus will leave the Montagne Center at noon on 9/1/12 arriving at Lafayette approx. 3:30 pm, in time for tailgating.

· Kickoff is at 6 pm

· Bus will load and leave after Lamar WINS!

· To reserve seating, please call 409/880-2319 or email peggy.frazier@lamar.edu

There will also be a football parent/ family bus going to all of the away games. If anyone would like more information on that email berryj@needvilleisd.com. Very excited to see the great interest in the people going to the first out of town game. We will need to have the names and money for the travel bus we are taking no later that 2 weeks before the game. Ours will not include the tickets because as parents we get complimentary tickets. We will be using Sun Travel.

Latest Update:

Just talked to Peggy Frazier and Bus #1 is full!

They have now started a waiting list for a second bus...

LET'S LOAD UP #2!

Call or email Peggy Frazier today to make that happen.

peggy.frazier@lamar.edu

409-880-2319

Let's make sure that the 'sea of red' our boys see when they they take the field is CARDINAL RED!

Guest bigredfan2

There is a second bus being filled.

As posted before the bus makes for a great value.

The bus will drop us off a the Mid South Bank across the street from stadium for the Lamar Tailgating. If you are driving over, this is where the tailgating will be, for Lamar fans.

Get in touch with Peggy and sign up for a bus ride over.

GO BIG RED!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigred360
Gosh, I'd love to ride the bus but I'm not sure yet who all is going to the game with me yet. Geez, nothing like planning at the last minute!

My deal is I live in Houston (actually The Woodlands) and it would be a late drive home after returning back to Beaumont. Is anybody from the Houston area riding the bus and driving to H town afterwards.

Gosh, I'd love to ride the bus but I'm not sure yet who all is going to the game with me yet. Geez, nothing like planning at the last minute!

From the e-mail I received, I believe there is a waiting list for the second bus. When I was notified that I could pay for the trip, I was out of town for several days. They eventually sent me another email asking me to let them know if I had decided not to go so they could release my seats to the next people on the list. I don't know if they are still maintaining a list or not. I'd call Peggy really quickly if you are interested in going on the bus.

I'd like to welcome the Lamar fans coming to Lafayette this Saturday for the game against the Cajuns. I see that Lamar will have their own tailgating set up at Cajun Field, but I strongly suggest that you get out and walk around and visit with some of the Cajun Tailgaiters. For an experience you won't forget, come by and visit us at the Krewe de Chew for some real Cajun fun, food and music!!!! Check out our location and what to expect by visiting our website at http://www.krewedechew.net.

Hope to see some of you on Saturday. Have a safe trip to Lafayette.