Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for Woodard to go!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Time for Woodard to go!

This guy can't coach to save his life. He is in over his head and needs to go. I will not continue to spend my money and this shitty program. We shlod be improving not regressing..

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Time for Woodard to go!

I don't put all the blame on Woodard, but they did not look prepared to play. I was really disappointed in the play calling. I hope they take a long hard look at the coaching in this game.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

CAll Remax, Ray!!!! Put the house up for sale and leave. What was the game plan...play scared so the score doesnt get run up?

The offense sucks!!! This is the same Larry Kueck who lit it up under Ray Alborn? Ray ray take away everything but 3 plays outta the playbook? i got an idea..McVey is getting open and catching touchdowns...so, lets play the other tight ends....better yet..6 minutes left..lets run it twice up the gut...

defense?...too busy running people and out to figure what the hell is going on...Moss on the tackle---Moss to the bench...

this shit makes no sense...

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I totally agree. We've been embarrassed way too many times!!! This performance was right up there with the worst I've seen since we brought back football. Enough is enough. We should have left his goofy butt in Hawaii with his sunglasses and Hawaiian shirt.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I am so frustrated. So many dumb plays. #1 gets a dunce cap for that pick in the 1st half.....loss of 37 yards.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

How many screens can we run in 1 game. Our play calling is actually worse now than with dim whitten... Bring on Dan Hawkins!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

this makes dim whitten look like a genius

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I want to know what happen with dpg...

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Frustrated is putting it lightly for how I feel after this game, and thus far through this season. Are we being coached by Spongebob or Patrick Starr?? The play calling is a joke. And Mossakowski has no clue how to play the quarterback position. And our wide receivers can hardly ever get open. Do they have any clue how to go after a football to make a catch? Does our secondary cover anyone??? Wth...this is embarrassing. I finally drug my son to a game...Wow...how embarrassing. Oh, and where the hell were the fans???!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=LUFAN link=topic=37610.msg44380#msg44380 date=1348963419]
    How many screens can we run in 1 game. Our play calling is actually worse now than with dim whitten... Bring on Dan Hawkins!!!!
    [/quote]

Again, I totally agree. I was thinking, after watching this horrific offense this year that I needed to come on this board and issue a formal apology to dim whitter. Dim, I apologize, you are a genius compared to what we have now!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

brought my son too......I'll have to drag him back, kicking and screaming, to watch this crap

I can hear Ray now

"SELA is a good team...we did some things well, we executed well, i was happy with how we played physically".....all bullshit

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

We need to do with him what we did with roc. Buy out his deal.... I am so agitated we could have had Coker or Fran but we chose this guy.. A blue light k-Mart special.. If we would have been making progress even slow progress u would not have heard a peep from me. But we suck worse each year... Not the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=LUFAN link=topic=37610.msg44388#msg44388 date=1348965368]
    We need to do with him what we did with roc. Buy out his deal.... I am so agitated we could have had Coker or Fran but we chose this guy.. A blue light k-Mart special.. If we would have been making progress even slow progress u would not have heard a peep from me. But we suck worse each year... Not the right direction.
    [/quote]

Damn...I agree again! It is not my nature to agree...

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I went to the game but left when the 3rd quarter ended, I had seen enough. I agree with everyone here. Offense sucks, special teams sucks, coaching sucks. At halftime they announced that Lamar had a total of about 110 yards offense, that's just pathetic. Team looked unprepared. I've been very patient and forgiving of Woodard up until now. Not anymore!! I see why nobody showed up, the weather just makes for a handy excuse.

Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I have been saying this for the time he has been here, but I was called an idiot and all kinds of names now everyone wants to say what I have been saying!!! Unbelieveable!! lol