Time for Woodard to go!

LUFAN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAll Remax, Ray!!!! Put the house up for sale and leave. What was the game plan...play scared so the score doesnt get run up?

The offense sucks!!! This is the same Larry Kueck who lit it up under Ray Alborn? Ray ray take away everything but 3 plays outta the playbook? i got an idea..McVey is getting open and catching touchdowns...so, lets play the other tight ends....better yet..6 minutes left..lets run it twice up the gut...

defense?...too busy running people and out to figure what the hell is going on...Moss on the tackle---Moss to the bench...

this shit makes no sense...

Frustrated is putting it lightly for how I feel after this game, and thus far through this season. Are we being coached by Spongebob or Patrick Starr?? The play calling is a joke. And Mossakowski has no clue how to play the quarterback position. And our wide receivers can hardly ever get open. Do they have any clue how to go after a football to make a catch? Does our secondary cover anyone??? Wth...this is embarrassing. I finally drug my son to a game...Wow...how embarrassing. Oh, and where the hell were the fans???!!!

How many screens can we run in 1 game. Our play calling is actually worse now than with dim whitten... Bring on Dan Hawkins!!!!

Again, I totally agree. I was thinking, after watching this horrific offense this year that I needed to come on this board and issue a formal apology to dim whitter. Dim, I apologize, you are a genius compared to what we have now!!!

We need to do with him what we did with roc. Buy out his deal.... I am so agitated we could have had Coker or Fran but we chose this guy.. A blue light k-Mart special.. If we would have been making progress even slow progress u would not have heard a peep from me. But we suck worse each year... Not the right direction.

We need to do with him what we did with roc. Buy out his deal.... I am so agitated we could have had Coker or Fran but we chose this guy.. A blue light k-Mart special.. If we would have been making progress even slow progress u would not have heard a peep from me. But we suck worse each year... Not the right direction.

Damn...I agree again! It is not my nature to agree...

I went to the game but left when the 3rd quarter ended, I had seen enough. I agree with everyone here. Offense sucks, special teams sucks, coaching sucks. At halftime they announced that Lamar had a total of about 110 yards offense, that's just pathetic. Team looked unprepared. I've been very patient and forgiving of Woodard up until now. Not anymore!! I see why nobody showed up, the weather just makes for a handy excuse.

Cardinal he had 5 yrs to create his culture..

I understand but how are you going to recruit someone and tell them "oh, we won't play for two years."? I am not defending him. I have seen him outcoached so many times it is no longer funny. I remember going to the Incarnate Word game and watching that coach put on a clinic. We won because our talent was better but, with me, that was the indicator he was not the answer. A prime example with this game was the situation with the 4th downs and what SE La was doing. I swear...their coach must have been laughing...he had to think he'd died and gone to heaven. He made our staff look like dumb and dumber.

Just the whole game was a joke. They constantly had players running around wide open. We looked clueless most of the time. I swear our defense didn't know what the hell to do half the time. Our defensive coordinator is moving so many people in and out...we are barely even set and all the defensive players are still looking over for the defensive play right up until the ball is being snapped. I mean, what the hell is that? And our time management sucks. And we are having to call timeouts because we are disorganized. It is just a joke.