Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ray, the team has a cancer..

Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Ray, the team has a cancer..

fb 88 you are really hard to understand and you should not call anyone ignorant as he is entitled to his opinion just as you are they just may not be the same. So quit the name calling.

eagle eye

I just wanted to say thank you to the folks on the site who write, read and respond in a civil fashion to the posts on the site. I'm sure we like to needle one another about stuff from time to time but, for the most part, it's all respectful. I've seen a lot of sites that end up just insult trading, profane and childish posts meant only to make someone mad. I'm grateful to the BRI staff for maintaining a higher standard than that.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=lcard05 link=topic=37651.msg44840#msg44840 date=1349699580]
    Wake up Ray and save your job. I think Ray is good for the program. He is a great recruiter, he goes and finds sponsors to support the program. The main thing is the kids like and respect him. He just needs the right people around him.This whole blog and forum is 99% complaining about Kueck and his poor offensive scheme. His 5 yd game plan. His terrible game preperation , when high school coaches see the vulnerable side of the teams we play and never exploit it. C'mon Kueck....teams playing man on KJ on the outside and we do not go to him. I don't see anyone in the SLC covering him one on one. Spread the defense and watch Herschel shred these guys.The rumors of kids leaving because they do not want to learn or be a part of an offense that plays for 5 yds at a time. Do you actually think Hershel and KJ will stay??Do you think Moss is gonna come back for his senior year. He's been in school for 4 years, everyone knows he is fixing to graduate, he got engaged before the season...why would he come back? To throw 5 yd passes, win maybe 3 games and have four letter words hurled at you every day..We all hear how Kueck cusses him out and also cusses all the players and the other coaches. Not one offensive player likes or respects him. I'm a defensive parent and they hate him also. They know he is killing the team.

In Ray's defense for hiring him. His resume looks great, all the passing and run and shoot. I guess he lost his go-nads because he does none of that now. Now that everyone has called him on it he will try to go down field but how good are we gonna be at it when we haven't done that since before spring. Why did he push Jeremy out. For the offense we are running he would have been perfect. He could throw a 5 yd pass and could run better than anyone we have.

Ok, the solution. They have lost the team. They are all trying to figure out how to get out. It's too late for us to get out so we need resolve.
    Ray could win back the team and the fans if he fires Kueck. If cancer is localized and found, you cut it out. What has he go to lose? We will probably win only two more games anyway. McMurry and Nichols. We can win those without Kueck.
    We were better than SLU and Northwestern. NW tried to give us the game but we could not win.. We will not beat Sam or Ste- Austin ,or NcNeese. Do not feel good about Cen Ark. Fire the cancer and watch the team rally. Let him stay and only win two more and the whole staff probably goes. Stick up for the kids Ray, this guy is killing moral and the program.
    I agree with Damn 16, let Brown take over and bring that spread to life. Those kids already know it...what have we got to lose. The kids respect Brown, hell he recruited most of the skill players.
    [/quote]

The cancer that Lamar has is not Kueck its you. How would you like it if someone went on the internet and started talking bad about you and the job you were doing for the world to see. Its not fair to Kueck for you to do this to him he is a nice guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Under that same logic, students should NEVER complain about their professors (or use sites like RateMyProfessor) or fill out evaluations about professors. We should also NEVER complain about elected politicians because "they're trying really hard?"

Get a grip. If everyone accepted mediocrity, then how would the AD know when to cut the cord. That's what message boards are created for. They're not here just to inform you about upcoming games. They're here for people with different opinions to come out and talk.
    Sam Houston -- Beating Stephen F. Austin since 1836

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

If everyone accepted mediocrity, then how would the AD no when to cut the cord

I think thats what Ray's contract extension shows...

as for calling out kueck...the offense sucks---aint no getting around that.......