Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LAMAR vs SHSU Predictions

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: LAMAR vs SHSU Predictions

Lamar wont be able to run and their line wont hold up during the blitz and when it does for a brief moment, Berry or Moss wont be able to put the ball where in needs to go. Bell has a big game unless we are consistency successful running the ball every play in which case you'll get a healthy dose of Flanders, Sincere, Wilson, Hill & Frank (sounds like a law firm huh?). Sam special teams has another big game and we coast through the 4 in an empty PVH.

SHSU - 41
    LU - 10 (Sam blows a coverage assignment early and RayRay decides for the FG late even though Cards are down big)

Is your prima donna reciever going to be back or does he have more "migraines"?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Bell...the one player I aint worried about....throws like my sister

20 mph wind...Sam's running game against the "Wild Ray-Ray" running game...we are gonna get pasted

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=37696.msg45400#msg45400 date=1351038896]
    Bell...the one player I aint worried about....throws like my sister

20 mph wind...Sam's running game against the "Wild Ray-Ray" running game...we are gonna get pasted
    [/quote]

Bell is #3 in the conference in terms of passing 198.6 yards/game behind SFA's Attaway and UCA's Smothers
    He's the #1 in Pass efficiency
    Sam Houston -- Beating Stephen F. Austin since 1836

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

actually, he's 2nd in Pass Effiency..which means he throws a mean screen pass

lack of a real passing game doomed ya last year in the playoffs, will do it again this year

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Lamar 10
    SHSU 44

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=37696.msg45432#msg45432 date=1351102496]

lack of a real passing game doomed ya last year in the playoffs, will do it again this year
    [/quote]As a sophomore he made it the the NC leading the way and the team lost on couple of special teams plays. I think he has proven himself better than any Lamar QB ever has (he actually wins). Funny seeing playoff trash talk from a Lamar fan, a team which will never sniff the playoffs let alone get as many wins as Sam did last year.

Sam_Kats

[/quote]

And by 'doom,' you mean the 2 best defenses in FCS battled it out last year in the National Championship game to the tune of 17-6? Sam fans really do "try" to be nice to you Cardinal fans but d-bags like you make it really hard. Having said that, I hope both teams come out of an entertaining game injury free.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=nickels link=topic=37696.msg45436#msg45436 date=1351105795]

[/quote]As a sophomore he made it the the NC leading the way and the team lost on couple of special teams plays. I think he has proven himself better than any Lamar QB ever has (he actually wins). Funny seeing playoff trash talk from a Lamar fan, a team which will never sniff the playoffs let alone get as many wins as Sam did last year.
    [/quote]

sammy was good last year because of the running game and good defense, they could have used a potted plant at qb last year and made it ot the finals. and i love how sammy rewards their team for such a great year by only scheduling 3 home games!! but 'i bet ol fritzy didn't mind because it's not like anyone in huntsville gives a damn about 'em... :o

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=Sam_Kats link=topic=37696.msg45440#msg45440 date=1351108529]

[/quote]

And by 'doom,' you mean the 2 best defenses in FCS battled it out last year in the National Championship game to the tune of 17-6? Sam fans really do "try" to be nice to you Cardinal fans but d-bags like you make it really hard. Having said that, I hope both teams come out of an entertaining game injury free.
    [/quote]

sammy fans try to be nice? that's a good one, little nickels is the biggest d'bag of 'em all!!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=nickels link=topic=37696.msg45436#msg45436 date=1351105795]

[/quote]never??ill bet you any amount of money that lamar will one day make the fcs playoffs.that is if we stay in fcs.you like to talk shit on lamar a little to much.most fans from other schools at least try to make friends.you just want to beat our area,our team and our fans down.if you hate us and our area so bad then why hang out at our site?i really think your a closet setexan and secret lamar admirer.i think nickels needs to come out the closet and admit his gay for lu!!!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

i also want to point out i have a lot of respect for sam's football program.they're definetly where we want to be.the run they had last year was awesome.i think that is shared by most of the posters here.

WOS95

SHSU 38
    LU 13

i hope :-[

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

my old Aunt Sally can sit back and hand off to Flanders and Sam would be winning.

with Lamar's new "Watching Paint Dry" offense..he might start here..

Sam's a hell of a team with a mediocre qb...it is what it is

JJWooten..he's got class...nickels and the newb Sam_Kat------poster children for birth control

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I am hoping for an LU upset, but I am not putting down a score.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

btw..Woot...I miss dim Whitten....aint that something? this offense suckkkkkks