Lamar at SFA Predictions

Mike

I've tried to supportive and look at the bright side of things but after yesterday I really don't care what happens the rest of the season. I think they'll get blown out against SFA and probably beat Nicholls. They will probably end up with 4 wins this season and just like the previous 2 seasons they'll only have 2 FCS wins.

Guest Cardinalrule

Rayray will run 80%+ of the time to try to keep SFA under 80 because he doesn't think we have a chance to win and will not play to win.

SFA - 59

LU - 10

I agree it looks like some quit playing when they realize Sam wasn't going to go away.

I still think it was the play calling right before half. 21 seconds and they're going for the hail mary, 7 seconds and another hail mary, but 1 second and you run off the clock. To me, that's accepting defeat. The score was still respectable at half.

Our defense allowed 500 yds. I doubt our defense scores.

I think they should be able to get an INT or a fumble and get it back near the goal line.

I think our offense will play like we did against Nicholls, but better

66-10 SFA

Honestly, the problem for Lamar is going to be that SFA is an extremely talented team that has essentially lost the chance of the playoffs. I expect them to come out extremely over-excited because their games are numbered now. Look for the seniors to have big games and make this a blowout, probably more than 66-10. Harper has no reason to pull the 1's, and the 2's are going to try and make a case. They'll be throwing it down field till the final whistle.