***2013 National Signing Day Thread***

Mike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see with all of the signings today that LU is still not signing any OL players.......what is the deal there?

had some JUCO/transfer OL's coming in and have some OL redshirt freshmen from coming back from last season. Hunter Conn looks to be a good HS OL get for Lamar.

I really like the two defensive linemen we've signed so far. I think Tebo projects really well with his size.

I feel the same about Hunter Conn. Love his size.

Is Carranco on scholarship? It seems like we have a bunch of kickers on scholarship for an FCS school.

Sad to hear about Fisk. I have seen him play a couple games and thought he could play DB for us real easily. Why are all these PA Memorial kids going all the way to Morgan State? I just don't get it.

Another great RB class. I love White, Harrington, and Raleigh!

I love the versatility of the rest of the class. A lot of players who can play several positions.

Hope we can keep it going.

from Dave Campbell's Texas Football:

"Hey hey � #LUFootball just signed Kingwood RB Kade Harrington. No kidding? Good pickup for the fast-growing Cards."

From the Enterprises Jared Ainsworth:

"One notable from Port Arthur Memorial is QB/ATH Ricky Fisk isn't going to Lamar. He's signing with Morgan St."

Robert Mitchell signs with Lamar.

Andrew Chernoff ‏@AndrewKFDM

Central's Landen Malbrough commits to Morgan State, while his QB at Central heads to Lamar pic.twitter.com/GLx8EOw4

Morgan State must have recruited SETX very hard.

Guest NorthoftheBorder
With the RB's we have coming back and the RB's recruited in this class, we really need to work on the run blocking in the OL and turn these guys loose. A great run game can open up the passing game, and maybe even Puddin will be happy? :D

With the RB's we have coming back and the RB's recruited in this class, we really need to work on the run blocking in the OL and turn these guys loose. A great run game can open up the passing game, and maybe even Puddin will be happy? :D

only run i like in football is an end of game victory kneel down