New LU Football uniforms revealed

Guest bigred7094

I am more worried about them WINNING a majority of games VS getting new uniforms. I am not being disrespectful as the uniforms are nice BUT if they don't figure out how to win more games than they have in the previous seasons, there will be less fans in the stands. There will be less season ticket holders and less sponsors.

I have been a season ticket holder since day one and will continue to support the team BUT I am a rarity. People in Southeast Texas doesn't support sport teams which was evident with Bmt Golden Gators, Texas Wildcatters, the Soccer Team, Roller Derby Girls, etc.

You wanted opinions that is mine.......WINNING SEASON over new uniforms!!

I agree...they need to win games. I was in the band last year and some of the games that were actually decent would have been better with more fans, or a win. Those are two things that go together. Texas, A&M, even Baylor are all great examples of what fans and home field advantage can do for a team. I guess my only hope is that the camo will bring out all of the hill billy's to the games..

I agree...they need to win games. I was in the band last year and some of the games that were actually decent would have been better with more fans, or a win. Those are two things that go together. Texas, A&M, even Baylor are all great examples of what fans and home field advantage can do for a team. I guess my only hope is that the camo will bring out all of the hill billy's to the games..

dacards, first thanks for joining and posting....second, whats it going to take to get more students at LU games, on this site and around other Lamar functions? Is winning the simple answer?

Uniforms look cool. much improvement. not to answer for dacards Mike, but "yes" winning is the simple answer. more night games would probably help too.

thanks to you too for joining and posting Nation. Are you a current student as well? We keep trying to get this site more popular with the students & alumni.

dacards, first thanks for joining and posting....second, whats it going to take to get more students at LU games, on this site and around other Lamar functions? Is winning the simple answer?

As others have said, the answer is yes they have to win. Other things like cool uniforms, nice games, etc. will get some people out but winning is a must.

Wooten I like our new ones better than your whitey tighty pants.... I would wear yalls ugly stuff if it meant winning like you have lately though... U still in Washington??

Our jerseys were awesome, our pants were terrible, but that's Nike trying to be a badass.

Yes, I'm still in Washington, 1 more year and then I'm out hopefully.

Not a fan of UA uniforms across the board. Digital camo is terrible and UA likes to use it a lot. The old Toledo template they used was pretty good but this is downgrade in my opinion. I can't stand monochrome looks either. White lid, red jersey, white pants was their best look in my opinion. I also think they should use the font that was developed for the school to give the university a uniform look across the board. Right now we're using Texas Tech letters and numbers on football and basketball uniforms or something very close to it.