Tired of the profane name calling

QB 22

Can some of you guys please refrain from calling people douche and he is out pimping his mama. Does that make you tough? Grow up and if you truly played you do not have to toot your own horn people will remember you by your play not your mouth!!

Can some of you guys please refrain from calling people douche and he is out pimping his mama. Does that make you tough? Grow up and if you truly played you do not have to toot your own horn people will remember you by your play not your mouth!!

BRI is one of the mildest, thin-skinned boards I've seen in a while.

Get over it.

The heading was being facetious, disparaging was the word used in the post. Although profane can be used since pimp is considered vulgar in some circles. Just show some respect.

I have ZERO respect for trolls like Cougar Queen and Nickels. Sorry. I just don't.

Guest CardAmbassador

Ignoring the people that are behaving like children is always a good idea. They eventually get bored with their name calling and go away if they don't get the attention they need.

The irony of it all is the fact that I haven't personally attacked anybody while many LU fans throw every insult out of the book yet I still keep winning.

A golden nugget of wisdom for the other posters: A man who starts throwing insults and hate is a man who has run out of good ideas.

The irony of it all is the fact that I haven't personally attacked anybody while many LU fans throw every insult out of the book yet I still keep winning.

A golden nugget of wisdom for the other posters: A man who starts throwing insults and hate is a man who has run out of good ideas.

Confucius Say: Cougar fan who spend time on Cardinal message board have no life.

Guest bigred365
I say welcome to any college sports fan to BRI. However, expect a high dose of Cardinal pride when saying your fourth string QB can walk in and start day one because UH talent level is that superior to LU....just sayin...