Thread: Fall Football Practice Q/A

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Fall Football Practice Q/A

If anyone has a specific question and would like to here my opinion how practices are going feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to answer.

austinred

Re: Fall Football Practice Q/A

How are the QB's looking? Who is projected to be the starter?

NorthoftheBorder

Your assessments of practices/scrimmages you gave in past years were good reads. That said, if you could give an assessment by position (compared to the 3 previous years) but on a "unit basis" with who you think will be the key or top players (not asking for a player by player analysis, just unit by unit), ie...OL, QB, WR, RB, TE, DL, LB & secondary. Not asking much am I!! ;D

CardAmbassador

[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=38422.msg52023#msg52023 date=1376746859]
    Your assessments of practices/scrimmages you gave in past years were good reads. That said, if you could give an assessment by position (compared to the 3 previous years) but on a "unit basis" with who you think will be the key or top players (not asking for a player by player analysis, just unit by unit), ie...OL, QB, WR, RB, TE, DL, LB & secondary. Not asking much am I!! ;D
    [/quote]

This would be a good analysis to have. Big scrimmage tonight, Hoping that our offense does more than score in OT this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=austinred link=topic=38422.msg52020#msg52020 date=1376705856]
    How are the QB's looking? Who is projected to be the starter?
    [/quote]

Like I've responded on other questions, they've all looked good so far but I'll have a better look tonight when they're all in full pads and the defense is bringing it.

I think that NorthoftheBorders idea to talk about each position together is a good idea and I'm going to do my best to do close to what he's asking. I'll start with the QB's so hopefully it'll help answer your question.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=38422.msg52023#msg52023 date=1376746859]
    [/quote]

We'll try to try to give it a shot. See my response above.