Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask the Expert: Louisiana Tech

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Ask the Expert: Louisiana Tech

[quote author=JJWooten link=topic=38482.msg52597#msg52597 date=1378275347]
    Does anybody at La Tech care that Lamar's AD undereport's player's weights by 10-15 pounds? Do you think players are concernced?

???
    [/quote];:;
    I can answer that. Of course they don't. But I bet there are La Tech fans that care about such things concerning their team. Hey JJ, what is it about SHSU fans that compels them to be jerks on message boards?

NorthoftheBorder

Does anybody at La Tech care that Lamar's AD undereport's player's weights by 10-15 pounds? Do you think players are concernced?

???
    [/quote]

Hey Woot, I bet the LaTech scouts while watching the game/film will accurately let their team know about the LU OL/DL and their size and strength!

Coach, Woot has been know to needle us from time to time, but he is by no means in the category of 5 Pennies, who trys to act like an elementary school bully on our board!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=38482.msg52611#msg52611 date=1378310192]

???
    [/quote]

Hey Woot, I bet the LaTech scouts while watching the game/film will accurately let their team know about the LU OL/DL and their size and strength!

Coach, Woot has been know to needle us from time to time, but he is by no means in the category of 5 Pennies, who trys to act like an elementary school bully on our board!!
    [/quote]

I like Woot but he intentionally posted that question to be a smart ass.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

???
    [/quote]

Define these words as they are misspelled or you have since changed up the English language at your own bidding:

undereport

concernced

Other errors:

player's should be players' to show ownership by all of the players whose weights were "undereport[ed]"

I digress, but Wooten, if you're going to play and ask questions, please be sure they are done so legibly and not with the typing/language level of a 9-year old. We don't mind the Bearkats talking over here, but we want to be able to rebut your inane comments and sheer ridiculousness if need be. I'll let this one slide as it appears you're just gearing up for your A&M ass-whipping early, but next time there will be hell to pay.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Re: Ask the Expert: Louisiana Tech

[quote author=TBonesLU link=topic=38482.msg1#msg1 date=1378313166]

???
    [/quote]

Define these words as they are misspelled or you have since changed up the English language at your own bidding:

undereport

concernced

Other errors:

player's should be players' to show ownership by all of the players whose weights were "undereport[ed]"

I digress, but Wooten, if you're going to play and ask questions, please be sure they are done so legibly and not with the typing/language level of a 9-year old. We don't mind the Bearkats talking over here, but we want to be able to rebut your inane comments and sheer ridiculousness if need be. I'll let this one slide as it appears you're just gearing up for your A&M ass-whipping early, but next time there will be hell to pay.
    [/quote]

Hey, now... JJ is a "Phd candidate" after all. I'm sure you must be mistaken, Tbone. :-)

Cardinalrule

Do you think Holtz will get fired immediately after we beat the crap out of yall or will yall let him finish out the season?

NorthoftheBorder

[quote author=Cardinalrule link=topic=38482.msg52624#msg52624 date=1378327094]
    Do you think Holtz will get fired immediately after we beat the crap out of yall or will yall let him finish out the season?
    [/quote]

Now that is funny!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Re: Ask the Expert: Louisiana Tech

[quote author=BigNasty92 link=topic=38482.msg52622#msg52622 date=1378324780]

Hey, now... JJ is a "Phd candidate" after all. I'm sure you must be mistaken, Tbone. :-)
    [/quote]

I'm good at math, not so good at English.
    Sam Houston -- Beating Stephen F. Austin since 1836

Freshman Poster LUcardinals2013's Avatar

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

do you see our passing game being able to have any success vs the Tech secondary? I know if we cant we'll be in big trouble. thanks.