south end zone scoreboard?

Guest WOS95

noticed at the home opener last saturday..the scoreboard on the south end zone was not turned on...was this on purpose? or was it broken? the jumbo tron worked great...great replays...not a big deal...just curious if someone could shed some light on this?

noticed at the home opener last saturday..the scoreboard on the south end zone was not turned on...was this on purpose? or was it broken? the jumbo tron worked great...great replays...not a big deal...just curious if someone could shed some light on this?

I spoke to Clint Burges at the the game and he told me it went out days before the game and they changed everything out not having any luck. They even exchanged parts with a scoreboard at Minute Maid Park and still couldn't get it to work. The latest was they had spoken to the company that installed the scoreboard at UT's Memorial Stadium and they were coming in this week to attempt at figuring it out. Hopefully they'll have it working by the next home game.

My biggest fuss is that it seems they still havent got the audio on the jumbtron tuned in. It still sounds quiet and hollow like only a loud speaker... It has no bass to it at all and the commercials sound terrible. They need to get that figured out... along with playing some better music during the game and breaks. The set up is better than that @ U of H but that has way better sound. Just a thought.