Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will we get slammed by sam?

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Will we get slammed by sam?

Who thought Prairie View would beat SFA at home. Anything can happen including LU holding Sam to 35. You never know JJ.....our offense might eat more clock than you think. Be a gracious conference leader and try to relax.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=Lamarcard81 link=topic=38594.msg53820#msg53820 date=1380651625]
    Who thought Prairie View would beat SFA at home. Anything can happen including LU holding Sam to 35. You never know JJ.....our offense might eat more clock than you think. Be a gracious conference leader and try to relax.
    [/quote]

F*****g this! +1

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Sam Houston -- Beating Stephen F. Austin since 1836

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Delusional is thinking that just because school A scored more the 35 on school B, they are a given to score 35 on school C. That is "Kat" logic, I guess? Weird, a university who mis-spells the word "Cat". Keep posting pictures....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Woot, absolutely know doubt, history and even this years performance to date says SHSU wins handily. That said, we can dream of an upset!! That said, you are more gracious than most and one of the few SHSU fans that still come on here at all. In my opinion you are always welcome. As for 5 Pennies, if I was the owner/moderator of this board he would be gone!! Any "foul gutter" word you could use to describe him would be a complement to his character. If he were a Lamar Alum and was on the SHSU board talking this kind of trash, I would be lobbying to have his diploma pulled as I wouldn't want that kind of embarrassment to the University!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=38594.msg53825#msg53825 date=1380657952]
    Woot, absolutely know doubt, history and even this years performance to date says SHSU wins handily. That said, we can dream of an upset!! That said, you are more gracious than most and one of the few SHSU fans that still come on here at all. In my opinion you are always welcome. As for 5 Pennies, if I was the owner/moderator of this board he would be gone!! Any "foul gutter" word you could use to describe him would be a complement to his character. If he were a Lamar Alum and was on the SHSU board talking this kind of trash, I would be lobbying to have his diploma pulled as I wouldn't want that kind of embarrassment to the University!!
    [/quote]

It's always possible, no doubt about that. But like you said, unrealistic. Massey Ratings had the game predicted at something like 50-14.

As for Nickels, to each his own.

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=BSFwins link=topic=38594.msg53803#msg53803 date=1380601755]
    What happened to puddin tane? We didn't always agree. Well, hardly ever but it was fun reading his comments. Bring back or come back puddin!!
    [/quote]

i'm back from being deleted and lost in bigred cyberspace

lessee

- c'mom woot...dont be a nickels..you're stooping to his level
    - imho, i dont think we score very much...Sam's ahead of the rest of the SLC...we struggled to score against La tech (who i think would be middle of the road SLC this year)..didnt do squat against okie states 3rd string
    -we gave up alot of rushing yards to La techs backup rb, let grambling rb have a 100 yd game..flanders may have a field day.....hell, stick 5 guys on him...4 on sincere, let the remaining 2 cover...make bell pass...
    -EWU defense sucks, their offense is light years ahead of ours..

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

and another thing...throw the damn ball down the field...lots of folks a saying "get the ball to KJ"..theres a reason he's not starting...i think we need to get the ball to roberts more

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Will we get slammed by sam?

The easy answer is yes. Lamar will get slammed along with all the other Southland conference teams when they play SAM. The question i want the answer to is can we show 'some' skill and ability on both sides of the ball against a national championship contender?

Can we score 3 tds on offense and hold SAM to less than 49 points? I believe we can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

I think Sam Houston defense is still a work in progress but getting more comfortable each week I think. Kat front 6 is solid. D-Line has two freshman that are getting significant playing time and are really playing well. Linebackers are strong with Eric Fieilo and Tanner Brock and has plenty of depth. Secondary is mostly new, but very fast and athletic. Have been bitten by the long pass a few times,but I look for this defense to get stronger as the season progresses.

I think it will be tough for Lamar to hold down this offense. This group appears to be getting stronger and stronger since week 2 against Tx A&M. The Kat O had 250 yds rushing and 400 yds of offense in that game alone.

Kats have had a week to rest up and get ready for conference.