Lamar at Sam Houston State Prediction Thread

Mike

I don't think this will be a blowout like the last few years. If there's no turnovers and the running attack is going strong, I will say......

Sam - 27

LU - 21

I don't think Sam is as good defensively as last year....

http://crispydecisions.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/simon-confused.gif

I don't think this will be a blowout like the last few years. If there's no turnovers and the running attack is going strong, I will say......

Sam - 27

LU - 21

Now, that is funny! lol Agree with NOTB, you are always welcomed here. Just had to poke fun of SHSU a little...

Now, that is funny! lol Agree with NOTB, you are always welcomed here. Just had to poke fun of SHSU a little...

I prefer Gifs and photos only because it pretty much eliminates a lot of the ambiguity in normal posts. People get so pissy and jump down each other's throat because they can't read context on a message board. All it does is cause a lot of unnecessary bickering.

Wouldn't you much rather see this?

http://1-akamai.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/2012/06/katy-perry-gif-image-by-nilgates-on-photobucket-43e9c871-original.gif

Side note, while I do think the game will be about 54-17 in favor of Sam, I would not be surprised if Lamar scores more (because our defense has been off and on all year). While I don't think you will, it's possible.

On the other hand, I would be VERY surprised, and come back eating crow if Lamar held Sam to under 35 points. That, I don't see happening at all.

Sam - 27

LU - 21

hey...he looks like nickels blow up doll

This game being at home for Sam and both teams coming off a bye week will mean fresh legs.

Son't think it will help the Cards that much though. If you're banking on your running game to get you where you want, that hasn't been an area the kats have struggled in. I would be shocked if LU ran very successfully.

My score prediction is SHSU 56, Lamar 13

Ok, so the prediction is a little hopeful, however:

1. The meeting is earlier than last year when they had a full head of steam

2. The Cards are a better team than last year

3. The players don't want an repeat after two years of the woodshed - a little pride maybe

4. Just a gut feeling, but I don't think Sam will have as easy time if we keep the mistakes down.

Will Lamar win? probably not, but I think it will be more competitive

After all it's a prediction, not the end of the world, folks........

Since we appear to have something that at least resembles an offensive line this year, I think we'll be able to at least score some points and burn some time. That said, Sam is awfully good, the game is in Huntsville, and we don't have enough horses to make it *that* interesting. I do think the game won't be over at the half, but we'll get worn down in the second half and Sam will pull away.

Sam 44, LU 21