Where are all the supporters for lu?

QB 22

I was referring to the difference in coaching staffs, little things like national champs. Not to many guys from warren or Silsbee hs on his staff. just saying coaching

?

Was this a reponse to something in this topic? If so, something is not coming through. No slam intended. Just trying to connect fans to UTSA comparison, and then jumping to coaching staffs.

(I think the topic is a good one.)

Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk 2

Back to attendance and support, it looks like the Houston Cougars fans couldn't find which stadium they are playing in. BBVA Compass stadium (22,000 capacity) crowd is small. Seems like the stadium is half full based on the tv broadcast. Wonder if their fans are driving back and forth from Robertson stadium site and Reliant. (My tv description said the game would be at Reliant. It's at BBVA. Even the tv guys couldn't keep up.)

Pretty empty for an undefeated team.

Back to LU, I hope we have a good turnout next Saturday.

Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk 2

I was referring to the difference in coaching staffs, little things like national champs. Not to many guys from warren or Silsbee hs on his staff. just saying coaching

First, you get what you pay for. Like shopping, are you going to the better tennis shoe at Pay Less or Academy?

Second, two former NFL coaches who were once HS coaches. Do the names Jimmy Johnson and Bum Phillips ring a bell?

LOL, I was just making a point if the LU job paid more they would have got a coach with DI experience. I don't have my LCM jacket because a girl I dated never gave it back. BC jacket was destroyed during a pep rally.

I've worked at Baylor Medical Center and Harris Methodist so in my profession it don't get much better!!

I've made more as an RN than the coaches at Lamar. Maybe Woodard makes more but that's it!

But good for you as admire a man committed to educating young people!

Are you still doing speaking engagements?

I am not a gifted speaker but I do speak to fca groups here in central tx. My retirement check is more than some of lu coaches make!! tane is a hater and one of those timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat as he has never been in the arena!! peace out

Mine is 40+ yrs u want to wear since u have not got one tane!! lol

in mothballs, where it belongs

You still strutting around in yours? Reliving your glory days....let it go 22...there is life after hi skool...or for some...maybe not......

Name calling from a FCA speaker? Ha

Woodards still a boob