** LU at SHSU Game Thread...SHSU wins 14-3**

coachacola

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say it wouldn't be. I'm laughing at Cardinals fans who think it could actually happen. The Cardinals haven't beaten ONE mediocre opponent since they brought back football. NOT ONE quality sub-par win. NOT ONE.

Now their fans think they have a chance to knock off a team with as much experience, talent & drive as SHSU? HILARIOUS. This SHSU team could probably beat the 2011 & 2012 SHSU teams. The same teams that shamed Lamar the last 2 years. They could of have won those games by 100 if they wanted to. How much has Lamar improved? Judging by their close win against Grambling (lol) and a whipping by a very bad Tech team, I would say they haven't, and if so, not by very much.

But please continue pumping yourselves up like your worth a thought. I might tune into the game during our HC if I get bored enough.

look at the prediction thread and eat your words.no one is predicting a lamar win.you troll this board looking for any,little comment to let us know how delusional we are.pretty sad existence if you ask me.you bring nothing to this site except acting like a freakin jerk.we are lamar fans.we are pulling for the upset hence the shock the world comment.dumbass!!