LAMAR vs Central Arkansas Predictions

Mike

The entire offense did not look bad a Gramblng , I was there too. The QB just started out rushing his passes. Then he settled down and had a great 2nd half. If your the QB, you got to take the criticism along with the praises. IM sure they will get it together and play well this weekend.

Pretty close prediction if you check earlier post, I could of sworn of fg kicker has hit a 51 yarder just saying. Who is the biggest fool the one leading or the ones following!! We need a new energetic coach one who is not into gimmicks and ole coaching clichés!! nuff already as it is going to get worse and I will not post again until we get a new coach!! Sure a lot will be happy but this is all I can stand!!

I won't call for a coaching change but the play calling was terrible offensively. After attending the game LU needs everyone here as we may not all agree with everything said on here. The crowd for homecoming was terrible. Please continue being an active member 22 as we all have one thing in common and that is, WE ARE ALL CARDINALS!!

Keep it coming, everyone...