The cutting room floor: Southeastern

AggiesAreWe

Just read this article and some of the comments on the board, and I don't get the complaints about the offensive play-calling by Lamar. I thought your OC did an outstanding job of mixing it up and giving looks we haven't seen ... he had us off-balance the entire first quarter and gave you guys a chance to at least hang with us for a while. There wasn't much you could do to stop us once we got rolling on offense and the only chance you had was to score with us. But overall, I was very impressed with your team, as was our coaches when I talked to them after the game. I'm sure it's frustrating when you feel like you're close, but I thought your coaching staff did all they could to give yourselves a chance ... at least that's the opponents point of view.

Just read this article and some of the comments on the board, and I don't get the complaints about the offensive play-calling by Lamar. I thought your OC did an outstanding job of mixing it up and giving looks we haven't seen ... he had us off-balance the entire first quarter and gave you guys a chance to at least hang with us for a while. There wasn't much you could do to stop us once we got rolling on offense and the only chance you had was to score with us. But overall, I was very impressed with your team, as was our coaches when I talked to them after the game. I'm sure it's frustrating when you feel like you're close, but I thought your coaching staff did all they could to give yourselves a chance ... at least that's the opponents point of view.

Oh please....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a break! It's not like y'all are LSU. Get over yourself

It all makes sense now. ::)

Nothing better than being patronized by the opposing, winning teams' spokesperson. Glad Lamar impressed somebody this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do agree that you don't want a coaching change at LU!! Look, our first 2 years we were beating you guys and then y'all change coaches and start beating us, yeah like that fast!!!