Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHSU @SELA

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: SHSU @SELA

[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=38749.msg55331#msg55331 date=1384800095]
    Wouldn't be surprised if only 2 from the SLC get in playoffs
    [/quote]I honestly wouldn't either. SELA & McNeese should obviously get in over Sam. Most brackets still have us in if we take care of business in Conway though. The EWU game might be enough to save us. We shall see.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Looking good in the polls. Both the Coaches and The Sports Network Polls were released today. How closely do they track with the bracket projections?

The Sports Network

6 McNeese State
    8 Southeastern Louisiana
    9 Sam Houston State

Coaches Poll

8 McNeese State
    9 Sam Houston State
    10 Southeastern Louisiana

(Central Arkansas receiving votes in both polls)

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

McNeese is going to drop a lot after we beat them Saturday! ;D

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

[quote author=nickels link=topic=38749.msg55326#msg55326 date=1384794228]
    [quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=38749.msg55271#msg55271 date=1384663907]
    Several observations!! 1) We seem to no longer have our SHSU brethren on our board since the Kats were played closely by LU and then have lost 2 games. The worlds worst jackass poster 5 pennies is nowhere to be found is he!! 2). SELA goes from cellar dwellar to Conference Champs in 2 years with a coaching change. Talk to the "brain trust" of decision makers and most Lamar fans and they will tell you that it is impossible for Lamar to be so successful at this level so soon. Think as a loser and you guarantee you will be a loser!! 3) Would love to think LU could beat McNeese next week but after they just abused NW State like a prison cellmate b*tch I am not feeling good about it. I think we have the talent to win, and I celebrate the win tonight over SFA!! Will be there next Saturday to see if we can pull off a miracle to go 6-6!!
    [/quote]

LOL certain Sam fans have been banned for simply disagreeing. LU fans aren't open minded and get butt hurt over every little comment therefore Nickels hasn't wasted his time turning on his VPN or TOR browser to bypass the cheesy little IP ban.

Keep holding on to that moral victory though. Everyone's real impressed you almost scored against a mediocre Sam D in a down year.

Have fun watching other teams (including Sam) make noise in the playoffs while the Cards sit home with their 2 conference wins.
    [/quote]

No moral victory's in my book!! Just played you guys way closer than your prediction! Glad to see you haven't hanged yourself over the less than expected showing by your beloved Kats!!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash

Re: Re: SHSU @SELA

[quote author=coachacola link=topic=38749.msg1#msg1 date=1384805627]
    McNeese is going to drop a lot after we beat them Saturday! ;D
    [/quote]

That's what I was thinking as I posted the latest rankings.

Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk 2