***McNeese State @ Lamar Game Thread...MSU wins 42-38***

Mike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The victory over SFA was a landmark victory for the Cards! It was the first "Non Nichols" conference win and I am very proud of the team. McNeese is 9-2 and other than the egg they laid against SELU, they have been strong all year. I think LU will stay close but lose by a couple of scores.

Lamar 30

McNeese 27

Reversal of the 2010 opening game final to put a bookend to restarting the program. :)

It would really be nice if we could duplicate the 19,235 in attendance at that game.

Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk 2

I was at that game. I hope we just have as many LU fans show up at PUS Saturday night as went to Lake Charles that night!! LOL!! I was so encouraged after that game that we were on the fast track!! Sigh!!

Cowboys 55

Cards 21

Don't be fooled by SFA's sad defense. Our offense still sucks. We have a record setting QB and we only won 5 games and three of those were high schools. Cowboys are whipping that ass, bet on it.

QB and Keuck will not get it done. QB = turnovers and Kueck = poor play calling.

Lcard, your being a little hard on the boys. It's not like we got shut out by SFA's D. We did put up 46 points. We all understand McNeese has a good team, but Berry has played very well this season. Kueck is Kueck...and we all know what that means. The only team that kicked our ass was Ok State. We have hung in there against the rest.

It's not the boys it's the coaching. Watch kids get on the field and make plays then take them out and never go back in . keeps a lot of dead weight in the game. Play the best kids and maybe you will have a winning record.

5-7. Oh! wait till next year....tired of hearing it!

It's not the boys it's the coaching. Watch kids get on the field and make plays then take them out and never go back in . keeps a lot of dead weight in the game. Play the best kids and maybe you will have a winning record.

I agree Lcard05 Kueck is doing the same stuff he did at South Grand Prairie HS and you'd think he would have learned his lesson when they fired him for not playing his best talent. The old fool needs to go! Next year is definitely too late.

I believe you were dogging the QB. The QB with 28 td's and 8 int's. Over 3.5 td's to touchdowns. Pretty damn good.